WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1256 Junior Engineer Vacancies Notification Released at maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in:
Water Resources Department of Maharashtra has released an advertisement about WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 for 1256 JE Civil Posts on its official website at maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in. The WRD Maharashtra is calling up Online Application from Diploma passed candidates in 18 to 33 years age criteria for filling up 1256 posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) through Written Exam and Interview in 2016.
The WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer (Civil) Examination 2016 is going to be held on 25 March 2016 (Friday). The candidates must pay Rs.700/- (Unreserved) or Rs.350/- (Reserved & PH) as Application Fee. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 from 18 February 2016 to 08 March 2016 via official web at maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in. After appointment as Junior Engineer (Civil) by Water Resource Department of Maharashtra, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4300/-.
WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1256 Junior Engineer Civil Posts at maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Water Resources Department of Maharashtra, Government of Maharashtra
Name of Recruitment:
WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2016
Junior Engineer (Civil): 1256 Posts
As on 18 February 2016, the Age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 33 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed to Reserved Category candidates as per Maharashtra Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed High School Examination (10th) and Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute.
For more details, refer Official Notification.
Reserved candidates: Rs.350/-
Physically Handicapped candidates: Rs.350/-
Unreserved candidates: Rs.700/-
The candidate will be selected through Written Examination and Personal Interview.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4300/-.
How to Apply Online for WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Find out Advertisement for Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil) in Water Resource Department of Maharashtra 2016 for 1256 JE posts.
- Download the Official Notification and read it very carefully before applying online.
- Get back to the homepage and click on New Registration link.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with personal and educational details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your preference.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images.
- Submit the Application online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application/Registration Number, Username and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and more use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 18 February 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 08 March 2016
Date of Examination: 25 March 2016
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit WRD Maharashtra official website
For more information about Water Resources Department WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1256 Vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Written Test etc., the candidates must visit the official website at maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in.