WBPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Examination Notification Released at www.pscwb.org.in – Apply Online for Jr Engineer Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Posts at www.pscwbonline.gov.in:
West Bengal Public Service Commission has released an indicative advertisement about WBPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 for Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Posts on its official website at www.pscwb.org.in. The West Bengal Public Service Commission will appoint the applicants as Junior Engineer through Written Exam (Multiple Choice Questions, Objective Type) and Personality Test. The Written Exam will be conducted in June 2016.
The applicants of less than 32 years age having passed Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, can apply online for WBPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.pwscwbonline.gov.in. The applicants (other than SC/ST/PWD Categories of West Bengal) have to pay Rs.160/- as Fee via Online or Offline Payment Method. The applicants after appointment as Junior Engineer will be paid under PB-4 i.e. from Rs.9000/- to Rs.40500/- with Grade Pay Rs.4400/-. The Online Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2016 can be submitted from 7th March 2016 to 27th March 2016 at www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
WBPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 – www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Name of Organization:
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), Government of West Bengal
Name of Recruitment/Examination:
WBPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2016
- Junior Engineer Civil
- Junior Engineer Mechanical
- Junior Engineer Electrical
The Age of the applicant must not be more than 32 years as on 01 January 2016.
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be applicable to Reserved Category applicants of West Bengal State only as per Government Norms.
The applicant must have passed Diploma in Engineering in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical from State Council of Engineering and Technical Education, West Bengal or Equivalent.
Moreover, the applicant must have ability to read, write and speak Bengali language.
The SC, ST and PWD applicants of West Bengal State are NOT required to pay any Fee.
All Other applicants have to pay Rs.160/- as Fee.
The Application Fee can be paid through Online as well as Offline mode.
The applicants will be appointed through following stages of selection_
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
The applicants who will qualify in Written Exam and Personality Test, are required to go through Medical Exam.
The applicants will be paid under the Pay Scale (PB-4) from Rs.9000/- to Rs.40500/- with Grade Pay Rs.4400/- plus D.A, M.A & H.R.A as per rules.
How to Apply Online for WBPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.pscwb.org.in.
- Find out Advertisement/Notification for WBPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2016.
- Download the Official Advertisement and read it very carefully.
- Then download Information to Candidates and read the information.
- Get back to homepage and select Apply Online link OR directly visit @www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Register yourself and get a User ID and Password.
- Login with your User ID and Password.
- Select Apply Now link for Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2016.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational details.
- Upload your Photo and Signature as per instructions.
- Pay the Application fee through Online or Offline Payment mode as convenient to you.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Save your Application Number, User ID and Password for future reference.
- Get printout of your Application for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 7th March 2016
Ending Date for Online Application: 27th March 2016
Last Date to pay the Fee online: 27th March 2016
Last Date to pay the Fee offline: 28th March 2016
Date of Written Exam: June 2016
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click to Read Information to Candidates
Click here to Visit WBPSC official website
For more information about WBPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Notification for various posts of Jr Engineer Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Written Exam etc., the applicants may log on to official website at www.pscwb.org.in OR at www.pscwbonline.gov.in.