West Bengal Health Recruitment 2016 – WBHRB Recruitment 2016 Apply Online at www.wbhrb.in for 6368 Vacancies of GNM, Basic B.Sc (Nursing) and Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) Posts :
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released an advertisement about WBHRB Recruitment 2016 for 6368 Staff Nurse Grade 2 Vacancies on its official website at www.wbhrb.in. The WB Health Recruitment Board is calling up Online Application from qualified Female candidates (of 18 years to 32 years) for filling up 6368 vacant posts of GNM, Basic B.Sc (Nursing) and Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) in 2016.
WB Health Recruitment 2015 at www.wbhrb.in
The female candidates having qualification in General Nursing and Midwifery or Basic B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing), can apply online for WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016. The eligible candidates must apply online before 17 February 2016. However, the Last Date for full submission of application is 26 February 2016. The candidate must pay Rs.160/- as Application Fee at Bank (except SC/ST/PWD of West Bengal State). The deadline for payment of Fee is 24 February 2016.
WBHRB Recruitment 2016 Apply at www.wbhrb.in for 6368 Staff Nurse (Nursing) Vacancies
Name of Organization:
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB), Government of West Bengal
Name of Recruitment:
WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade 2 Recruitment 2016 for GNM, Basic/Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) Posts
- GNM: 4139 posts
- Basic B.Sc (Nursing): 2101 posts
- Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing): 128 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 6368 Posts
The Age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years as on 01 January 2016.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed to Reserved Category candidates according to West Bengal Government Norms.
The candidate must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery/Basic B.Sc (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) course from a Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by Indian Nursing Council as well as relevant State Nursing Council.
In addition to above, the candidate must have registered herself as Female Nurse Midwife at West Bengal Nursing Council.
Moreover, the Speaking & Writing knowledge of Bengali and Nepali languages is also required.
The candidate must pay Application Fee of Rs.160/-.
The SC, ST and PWD Categories of West Bengal State are Exempted from Fee Payment.
The candidate will be appointed through Examination and Interview.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale (PB 3) from Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3600/-.
How to Apply Online for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade 2 Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.wbhrb.in.
- Find out Recruitment tab and select Online Application link.
- Navigate to Recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse 2016 and click on the link.
- Click on Advertisement link to download the Official Notification.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully.
- Get back to previous page and select How to Apply tab.
- Click on Apply Online to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee at Bank as asked.
- Complete the remaining portion of Application with Payment Verification details.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and more use.
Opening Date of Online Registration: 08 February 2016
Closing Date of Online Registration: 17 February 2016
Last Date to deposit Fee at Bank: 24 February 2016
Last Date for Full Submission of Application: 26 February 2016
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit WBHRB official website
For more information about WBHRB Recruitment 2016 Notification for 6368 Vacancies of GNM, Basic B.Sc (Nursing) and Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates are required to visit the official website at www.wbhrb.in and @wbhrb.eadmissions.net.