WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2015 for 3135 Vacancies of General Duty Medical Officer Posts, Apply Online at www.wbhrb.in:
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has published an advertisement regarding WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2015 for 3135 Vacant Posts of General Duty Medical Officer. The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is inviting Online Application for 3135 GDMO posts in December 2015. The candidates having required medical qualifications can apply for WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2015.
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2015 Apply Online 3135 General Duty Medical Officer Posts at www.wbhrb.in. The interested and eligible aspirants can apply through Online Application for WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2015 from 01 December 2015. The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will accept the Online Application on its official website at www.wbhrb.in up to 14 December 2015. The Closing Date for Final Submission of Online Application is set to 23 December 2015.
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2015 Apply for 3135 General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies at www.wbhrb.in
Name of Organization/Board:
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB), Government of West Bengal
Name of Recruitment:
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2015 for General Duty Medical Officer
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 3135 Total Posts
- Unreserved: 1463 posts
- SC: 746 posts
- ST: 222 posts
- BC Category A: 358 posts
- BC Category B: 250 posts
- PWD: 96 posts
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2015 Notification
The Age of the candidate must not be more than 32 years as on 01 January 2015.
The candidates of Reserved Categories will be given Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per West Bengal Government Rules.
The candidate must have…
01) Medical Qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
02) Registration as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal.
The candidate should have completed One Year’s Practical Training as House Staff in any Government Hospital or other recognized institution.
The SC & ST Categories of West Bengal need NOT to pay any Fee. The Person with Disability (PWD) category candidates are also Exempted from Fee.
All Other candidates (Unreserved, OBC etc.) have to pay Rs.210/- as Application Fee.
The candidate will be selected through Written Exam and Personal Interview.
The candidate will be paid under PB4A from Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- per month.
How to Apply Online for WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at www.wbhrb.in.
- Find out Recruitment section and select Advertisement tab.
- Navigate to Recruitment to the post of General Duty Medical Officer 2015 [Advt No. R/MO/35 (1)/2015].
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully.
- Get back to Recruitment page and select Online Application tab.
- Select the Online Application link for GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer) Recruitment.
- Fill up the Application with required details.
- Upload Photo and Signature Image as per instructions.
- Save your Application and take printout of Challan.
- Pay the Application Fee at recognized bank branch (any bank which is participating in Govt. Receipt Portal System is considered as recognized).
- Submit the Application online on completion of all formalities.
- Save your Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 01 December 2015
Ending Date for Online Application: 14 December 2015
Last Date to deposit Application Fee at Bank Branches (Offline): 21 December 2015
Last Date for Full Submission of Application Form: 23 December 2015
Click here to View/Download Official Notification
For more information about WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2015 Notification for 3135 Vacancies of General Duty Medical Officer posts by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board, Online Application Procedure, Age Limit & Academic Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important Dates etc., the aspirants should log on to WBHRB official website at www.wbhrb.in.