West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 439 Vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard at wbcircle.eadmissions.net :
The Department of Posts, West Bengal has released WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 for 439 Vacant Posts of Postman and Mail Guard on its official website at wbcircle.eadmissions.net. The Department of Posts, West Bengal Circle is inviting Matriculation (10th Class) passed candidates through Online Application mode for Recruitment of 439 empty posts of Postman and Mail Guard posts in 2015-2016.
WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 439 Postman and Mail Guard Vacancies at wbcircle.eadmissions.net. The candidate who will be appointed as Postman/Mail Guard, will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-. The candidates who are in between the Age Criteria of 18 years and 27 years, can apply online for WB Postal Circle Postman/Mail Guard Recruitment 2016 via official web at wbcircle.eadmissions.net from 29th December 2015 to 27th January 2016. The Closing Date to deposit the Exam Fee Rs.400/- at nearest Computerized Post Office having E-Payment facility.
WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Apply for 439 Postman/Mail Guard Vacancies at wbcircle.eadmissions.net
Name of Organization:
Department of Posts, West Bengal Circle, India Post (Government of India)
Recruitment Website: @wbcircle.eadmissions.net
WB Post official website: @indiapostwb.gov.in
India Post official website: @www.indiapost.gov.in
Name of Recruitment:
WB Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment 2015-2016
Online Application Mode
Postman: 430 Posts
Mail Guard: 09 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 439 Vacancies
WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Division wise Vacancies Details:
|Sr No||POSTMAN||MAIL GUARD|
|Name of Division||Number of Vacancies||Name of Division||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Kolkata GPO||15||Kolkata RMS||02|
|2.||Barabazar HPO||07||RMS SG||03|
|4.||Central Kolkata||31||TOTAL POSTS:||09 Posts|
|—||TOTAL POSTS:||430 Posts|
Various Places covered under West Bengal Postal Circle
The Age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 27th January 2016.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category candidates as per West Bengal Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed 10th Class (Matriculation) Examination from a recognized education board or university.
All the candidates (all categories) must pay the Cost of Application Rs.100/- plus Rs.20/- e-Payment Commission.
All the candidates, other than SC, ST, Women and Physically Impaired categories have to pay Rs.400/- as Examination Fee.
The Examination Fee should be paid at an e-Payment Post Office.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Merit List.
The candidates who will Qualify in Written Exam with required Cut Off Marks, will be included and Merit List and called up for Document Verification/Final Selection.
For more details, refer Official Notification.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Band from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/- plus other admissible allowances.
How to Apply Online for WB Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Recruitment 2016 :
- Log on to official website at wbcircle.eadmissions.net.
- Find out Advertisement link and select it to download.
- Read the Official Notification/Advertisement thoroughly before applying online.
- Also checkout Vacancy Matrix, How to Apply and other details.
- Get back to homepage and select Apply Online tab to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Cost of Application Rs.100/- and Commission Rs.20/-.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature image files as asked.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form for record and further use.
- Take printout of Challan for purpose of Payment of Exam Fee.
- Deposit the Examination Fee at an e-Payment Post Office nearby.
- Check the status of Fee Payment after 3 days of depositing the Fee at Post Office.
- Take printout of Registration Slip as proof of Fee Payment and Completion of Application Registration.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 29th December 2015
Last Date for Online Registration: 27th January 2016
Deadline to Deposit Exam Fee: 30th January 2016
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit official website
For more information about West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Notification for 439 Vacancies of Postman and Mail Guard Posts, Online Application Procedure, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application/Exam Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Date, Postman/Mail Guard Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern etc., the aspirants are recommended to log on to official website at wbcircle.eadmissions.net.