Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment 2015 Notification Apply for 1644 Patwari and Lekhpal Vacancies at go.uk.gov.in. Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment 2015:
The Revenue Department of Uttarakhand has recently released a notification regarding Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment 2015 for 1644 posts on its official website at go.uk.gov.in. The Uttarakhand State Revenue Department is inviting Offline Application from young and qualified aspirants for filling up 1216 posts of Patwari and 428 posts of Lekhpal in 2015 through Uttarakhand Revenue Lekhpal & Patwari Recruitment 2015.
Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment 2015 Apply Offline for 1644 Vacant Posts at revenue.uk.gov.in. The candidates having interest as well as eligibility can apply online for Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment 2015 through official web portal at revenue.uk.gov.in. The Online Application Process has been started from 5th October 2015. The Last Date for Online Application Submission is 10th November 2015. The candidates are advised to apply within given time limit as the Uttarakhand Revenue Department will Not accept any application after the closing date.
Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment 2015 Apply for 1644 Patwari and Lekhpal Vacancies at go.uk.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Department of Revenue, Government of Uttarakhand
Name of Recruitment:
Uttarakhand Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2015 for 1644 Patwari & Lekhpal posts.
Uttarakhand Lekhpal Patwari Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Patwari: 1216 posts
Lekhpal: 428 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 1644 Posts
Uttarakhand Lekhpal Patwari Recruitment 2015 Age Limit (As on 01.07.2015):
As on 1st July 2015, the Age of the candidate must be at least 21 years and maximum 28 years.
The Reserved category candidates of Uttarakhand (SC, ST etc.) will be given Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per Uttarakhand Government Norms.
Uttarakhand Lekhpal Patwari Recruitment 2015 Educational Qualification:
The candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation Degree) [in respective discipline] from a recognized university.
For more information, please refer Official Notification.
Uttarakhand Lekhpal Patwari Recruitment 2015 Application Fee:
The Application Fee should be paid as follows:
For General, OBC candidates Rs.300/- and for SC, ST candidates Rs.150/-.
The Application fee should be paid through Indian Postal Order (IPO) or through Demand Draft (DD).
Uttarakhand Lekhpal Patwari Recruitment 2015 Selection Procedure:
The candidates will be selected by Uttarakhand Revenue Department through following process:
- Physical Tests (PET and PST)
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Interview/Personality Test
Uttarakhand Lekhpal/Patwari Exam Pattern 2015:
In the Written Examination of Uttarakhand Revenue Department Patwari and Lekhpal 2015, the following topic will be covered:
- General Awareness
- Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetical Ability
- General English
- General Hindi
- Revenue Development and Rural Society
The Uttarakhand Lekhpal & Patwari Written Exam will be of Qualifying Nature. That means, the candidates who will pass (qualify) in Written Exam with required Cut Off Marks, only those will be called up for Interview by Department of Revenue, Uttarakhand.
The Selection Procedure has been divided into two parts as Written Exam-80 Marks and Interview-20 Marks, i.e. Total 100 Marks.
All the questions will be Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions) asked in the Uttarakhand Lekhpal & Patwari Written Exam.
The Lekhpal/Patwari Written Exam is compulsory for all the candidates who have applied for Uttarakhand 1644 Lekhpal & Patwari Recruitment 2015.
Uttarakhand Lekhpal Patwari Recruitment 2015 Pay Scale:
The selected candidates will be paid under the Pay Scale as per Uttarakhand Government Rules. For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Offline for Uttarakhand Revenue Department Patwari Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website at go.uk.gov.in.
- Select Revenue Department in Department Name.
- Enter Starting Date 24/09/2015 and End Date also 24/09/2015.
- Navigate to Uttarakhand Revenue Department Patwari and Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 for 1644 vacant posts.
- Select the Advertisement Link of Uttarakhand Patwari and Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 to proceed.
- Click on the Advertisement link to download the Official Notification.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully before applying.
- Also go through the Important Instructions on How to Apply for Uttarakhand Patwari/Lekhpal Recruitment 2015.
- Find the Prescribed Application Form for Patwari/Lekhpal in the bottom of Official Notification.
- Take printout of Blank Application Form.
- Fill up the Offline Application Form with necessary educational details and personal info.
- Paste your recent passport size photo in the square as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable through IPO or Demand Draft (DD).
- Attach the documents copies with Application Form as asked.
- Send the Application Form along with attachments to Uttarakhand Revenue Department as mentioned in Official Notification.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Keep the xerox copy of Application for record and more use.
Dates to Keep In Mind:
Starting Date for Online Application: 5th October 2015
Closing Date for Online Application: 10th November 2015
Segment for Editing the Application (Online): From 11th November to 20th November 2015
Issue of Admit Card/Hall Ticket: 30th November 2015
Physical Test (PET/PST) will be held: From 15th December to 20th December 2015
Written Exam to be conducted on: 27th December 2015 (From 10:00am to 01:00pm)
Date of Declaration of Result of Written Exam: 15th January 2016
Conduct of Medical Test & Document Verification: 15th February 2016
Patwari & Lekhpal Training will commence on: 1st March 2016
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click Here to Download Lekhpal/Patwari Application Form
Click Here for More Details on Uttarakhand Patwari/Lekhpal Recruitment 2015
For more information about Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment 2015 Notification for 464 Vacancies of Patwari and Lekhpal Posts (i.e. 331 Patwari and 133 Lekhpal posts), Prescribed Application Form, Offline Application Process, Age & Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee & Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the aspirants can log on to official website at go.uk.gov.in.