Uttarakhand 5371 Guest Teacher Recruitment 2015 Application Form for LT Cadre Lecturers Posts at www.schooleducation.uk.gov.in:
Uttarakhand 5371 Teachers Recruitment 2015 Apply Offline for LT Cadre Lecturer Posts at www.schooleducation.uk.gov.in: The Uttarakhand Education Department has released a notification for Uttarakhand 5371 Guest Teacher Recruitment 2015 on its official website at www.schooleducation.uk.gov.in. The Uttarakhand Education Department wants to fill up 5371 vacant posts of Guest Teacher/Lecturer LT Cadre in various districts in 2015.
The Uttarakhand 5371 Guest Teacher/Lecturer & LT Cadre Recruitment 2015 Notification has been released separately for every district to invite offline applications from young and qualified applicants. The interested and eligible applicants can apply through Offline Application mode for Uttarakhand 5371 Guest Teacher/Lecturer and LT Cadre Recruitment 2015. The Prescribed Application Form is available on the official website at www.schooleducation.uk.gov.in. The Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 15th July 2015. The applicants are advised to apply within given time limit by sending the Application Form to the District Education Officer/Department before 15.07.2015.
Uttarakhand 5371 Guest Teacher Recruitment 2015 LT Cadre Lecturer at www.schooleducation.uk.gov.in
- 1 Uttarakhand 5371 Guest Teacher Recruitment 2015 LT Cadre Lecturer at www.schooleducation.uk.gov.in
- 2 District wise Vacancy Details Uttarakhand 5371 Guest Teacher Recruitment 2015:
- 3 How to Apply for Uttarakhand 5371 Guest Teacher Recruitment 2015:
- 4 Click Here to Get More Details on Uttarakhand 5371 Guest Teacher Recruitment 2015 Teacher LT Cadre
- 5 Click to Download Prescribed Application Form for
- 6 Uttarakhand 5371 Guest Teacher Recruitment 2015
Name of the Department:
District Education Department, Government of Uttarakhand
LT Cadre: 2699 Posts
Guest Lecturer: 2672 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 5371 Posts
District wise Vacancy Details Uttarakhand 5371 Guest Teacher Recruitment 2015:
Kindly refer Official Notification of your relevant district, Link provided below:
|Name of the District||Notification Download Link|
|Dehradun||Download Notification 01|
|Almora||Download Notification 02|
|Bageshwar||Download Notification 03|
|Chamoli||Download Notification 04|
|Nainital||Download Notification 05|
|Rudraprayag||Download Notification 06|
|Udham Singh Nagar||Download Notification 07|
|Pauri Garhwal||Download Notification 08|
|Haridwar||Download Notification 09|
|Tehri Garhwal||Download Notification 10|
|Uttarkashi||Download Notification 11|
|Champawat||Download Notification 12|
|Pithoragarh||Download Notification 13|
|Kumaon Mandal (LT Cadre)||Download Notification 14|
|Kumaon Mandal||Download Notification 15|
|Garhwal Mandal (LT Cadre)||Download Notification 16|
|Garhwal Mandal||Download Notification 17|
Teaching Sector, Government Job
Various Districts of Uttarakhand as mentioned above.
As on 1st July 2015, the Age of the Applicant must be in between 18 years and 42 years.
The Relaxation Benefit in Upper Age Limit is applicable according to Uttarakhand State Government Rules for Reserved Category Applicants.
The candidate must have completed Post Graduation in respective subject/discipline and B.Ed from a recognized university.
The candidate must have completed B.Ed in relevant subject/discipline and also qualified in TET II (Teacher Eligibility Test 2).
Kindly refer Official Notification of your district.
Process of Selection:
The candidates will be selected by the District Selection Committee on the basis of Academic Qualifications Marks and Block Merits. For further information, refer Official Notification.
The candidates appointed as Guest Lecturer/Teacher and LT Cadre will be paid under the Pay Scale as per the Rules of Education Department of Uttarakhand.
How to Apply for Uttarakhand 5371 Guest Teacher Recruitment 2015:
- Go to official website at www.schooleducation.uk.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment of 5371 Guest Lecturer & LT Cadre in various Districts of Uttarakhand in 2015 (i.e. 2699 LT Cadre and 2699 Lecturer).
- Download the Official Notice/Notification of your district.
- Read the Official Notification very carefully before applying offline.
- Find out Application Form in prescribed format and download it.
- Take printout of Application Form and fill up the Form with required details.
- Attach copies of necessary documents and certificates and photo.
- Send the Application Form with attachments to your District Education Department Address via Speed Post or as per the instructions.
Last Date for Receipt/Submission of Application: 15th July 2015
For more information about Uttarakhand 5371 Guest Teacher Recruitment 2015 Notifications, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Offline Application Process, Selection Procedure, Important Dates etc., the applicants should log on to official website at www.schooleducation.uk.gov.in.