UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2015 Notification, Apply Online for 427 various vacancies at upsssc.gov.in:
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 427 various posts at upsssc.gov.in: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has published a notification about UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 on its official website at upsssc.gov.in. The UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Notification has been released for 427 vacant posts of Praarupkaar (Cartographer), Electrician Cum Generator Operator, Assistant Statistical Officer, Tourism Officer, Tracer and many more. The UPSSSC invites online applications from young, educated and dynamic applicants for filling 427 various vacancies in 2015.
The interested applicants can apply online for UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 via official website portal at upsssc.gov.in. The Online Application starts from 15th July 2015, the relevant aspirants are requested to apply online in between 15.07.2015 and 08.08.2015 via official website at upsssc.gov.in. Any application submitted before the starting date and after the last date will NOT be accepted by UPSSSC.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 427 various posts at upsssc.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Tourism Officer: 01 post
- Tourism Information Officer: 20 posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer: 41 posts
- Technologist: 04 posts
- Electrician: 03 posts
- Electrician cum Generator Operator: 47 posts
- Research Assistant: 01 post
- Research Associate: 01 post
- Senior Instructor (Extension, Agriculture): 02 posts
- Praarupkaar (Cartographer): 268 posts
- Documentation Assistant: 01 post
- Assistant Manager: 01 post
- Draftsman: 02 posts
- Film Cataloguer: 01 post
- Junior Nyujareel Cameraman: 03 posts
- Cartographer (Draftsman): 10 posts
- Tracer: 19 posts
- Proof Reader: 02 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 427 Posts
The Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years/21 years and 40 years as on 1st July 2015.
Relaxation in Age will be applicable to Reserved category candidates as per UP Government Rules.
The Educational Qualification is different for different posts, please refer Official Notification for details.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
The applicants will be appointed on the basis of their performance in Interview to be held by UPSSSC.
The appointed candidates will be paid under the pay scale of..
From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- or Rs.2800/- or Rs.1900/- or Rs.2000/-
Refer Official Notification for post wise Pay Scale info.
How to Apply:
- Log on to official website at upsssc.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment of 427 various posts in UPSSSC 2015.
- Download the Official Advertisement and read it very carefully.
- Get back to the webpage and select Apply Online link.
- Fill up the Online Application with required personal and educational details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Registration Number for future reference.
- Get printout of Application for record and more use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 15th July 2015
Closing Date for Online Registration: 8th August 2015
Last Date for Payment of Fees: 5th August 2015
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online (Link Activated on 15.07.2015)
Click Here to Visit UPSSSC official website
For more information about UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Notification for 427 various vacant posts, Application Procedure, Important Dates. Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process etc., the candidates should refer official website at upsssc.gov.in.