UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 615 Driver Posts at upsssc.gov.in – UPSSSC Vahan Chalak Bharti 2015 Notification, Online Application:
UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2015
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has declared a notification about UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2015 for 615 Vacancies of Driver Posts on its official website at upsssc.gov.in. The UPSSSC is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 615 vacant posts of Driver (Vahan Chalak) in various government departments of UP in 2015-2016.
UPSSSC Bharti 2015 Driver Vacancy
UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for UPSSSC 615 Driver Recruitment 2015 via official website at upsssc.gov.in. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2015 via official website portal at upsssc.gov.in from 29th October 2015. The UPSSSC will accept the Online Application up to 28th November 2015. The candidates are advised to apply online within prescribed time limit.
UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2015 Apply for 615 Driver Vacancies at upsssc.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Government of Uttar Pradesh
Name of Recruitment:
UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2015 – UPSSSC Vahan Chalak Bharti 2015
Driver: 615 Vacancies
Category wise Vacancies:
Unreserved/General Category: 385 Posts
OBC Category: 115 Posts
SC Category: 107 Posts
ST Category: 08 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 615 Posts
As on 01 July 2015, the Age of the candidate should be in between 21 years and 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category candidates according to Government Rules.
- The candidate must have passed 8th Class from a recognized education board.
- The candidate must have a valid Driving License for Light & Heavy Vehicles according to Rule 16 and the license should have been issued before 3 years.
Additional Educational Qualification:
- The candidate should have passed High School Education from Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidate should have Knowledge of Vehicle Mechanism.
- The candidate should have completed Minimum Two Years’ Service in State Army.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected through Driving Test and Interview.
The candidate appointed as Driver (Vahan Chalak) by UPSSSC will be paid as under:
From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/- per month.
How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2015:
- Go to official website at upsssc.gov.in.
- Find and Select Notifications/Advertisements section to reach relevant page.
- Navigate to UPSSSC Vahan Chalak Bharti 2015 for 615 Vacant Posts of Driver and click on View Advertisement to download the Official Notification.
- Read the Complete Advertisement/Notification carefully before applying online.
- Get back to Notifications/Advertisements page and select Apply button for UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2015.
- Click on Candidate’s Registration link to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Upload photo and signature as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee as mentioned in Official Notification.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Registration Number/ID and Password for reference for future.
- Get printout of Application for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 29 October 2015
Closing Date for Online Application: 28 November 2015
Click here to View/Download Official Notification
For more information about UPSSSC Driver Recruitment 2015 Notification for 615 Vacancies of Driver Posts, Online Application Procedure, Age & Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Important Dates etc., the aspirants should log on to UPSSSC official website at upsssc.gov.in.