UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 623 Technician Grade II Electrical Posts, at www.uppcl.org:
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 623 Vacancies of Technician Grade II (Trainee) Electrical Posts at www.uppcl.org: The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released an advertisement about UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2016 for 623 Posts of Technician Grade II (Trainee) Electrical on its official website at www.uppcl.org. The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is calling up Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 623 empty posts of Technician Grade 2 in UP in 2016. The candidates will be selected for Technician Grade 2 posts by UPPCL based on Written Exam and Document Verification Programme.
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2016 for Technician Grade II (Trainee) Electrical Posts, Apply Online 623 Posts at www.uppcl.org. The candidates who have required qualifications and eligibility, can apply online for UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2016 via official website portal at www.uppcl.org. The candidates have to apply online in between 5th January 2016 and 5th February 2016 (both dates inclusive). The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited will NOT accept any application for Technician Grade 2 Electrical post after the Closing Date of Application Submission.
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2016 Apply for 623 Technician Grade 2 Vacancies at www.uppcl.org
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), Government of UP
Name of Recruitment:
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2016 for Technician Grade II (Trainee) Electrical Posts
Technician Grade 2 (Trainee) Electrical – 623 Vacancies
[Post Code – 121]
Category wise Vacancies:
Unreserved/General – 313 posts
OBC Non-Creamy Layer – 168 posts
SC – 130 posts
ST – 12 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 623 Posts
The Age of the applicant must be in between 18 years and 40 years as on 1st July 2015.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limitation will be given to Reserved Category applicants as per Uttar Pradesh Government Norms.
The applicant must have following qualifications__
- passed High School or Equivalent Exam with Science & Maths subjects from a recognized education board.
- obtained National or State Professional Certificate in Electrician or Electrical or Electrical (Skill Development within Electricity Distribution) trade.
- possess CCC or O level or A level or B level or C level Certificate issued by DOEACC (presently NIELIT).
The Application Fee must be paid as under__
SC and ST categories of Uttar Pradesh: Rs.700/- only
All Other candidates: Rs.1000/-
The candidate will be selected through Written Examination and Document Verification.
For more details, refer Official Notification.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2600/- per month.
How to Apply for UPPCL Technician Grade 2 (Electrical) Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to UPPCL official website at www.uppcl.org.
- Find and Select the link Apply on against Adv. No.12/VSA/2015/TG2 for the post of TG2(T) Electrical.
- Download and read the Complete Official Notification carefully.
- Return to UPPCL homepage and click on the link Apply online for the Post of Technician Grade II (Trainee) Electrical against Adv. No.12/VSA/2015/TG2.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature image as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online as it is completely filled up.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable. (online by Debi/Credit card or Net Banking OR offline by Challan of SBI).
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
Starting Date to Apply Online – 5th January 2016
Closing Date to Apply Online – 5th February 2016
Last Date to Pay Application Fee – 5th February 2016
Click to View/Download Official Notification
For more information about UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2016 Notification for 623 Vacancies of Technician Grade II (Trainee) Electrical Posts, Online Application Process, Segment of depositing Application Fee, Age Criteria & Relaxation, Academic Eligibility, Application Fee, Process of Selection of Candidate, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the candidates should log on to UPPCL official portal at www.uppcl.org.