TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1475 Vacancies of Technical Assistant and Field Assistant (Trainee) Posts at www.tangedco.gov.in:
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited, Government of Tamil Nadu has released an advertisement about TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2016 for 1475 Vacancies of Technical Assistant, Field Assistant (Trainee) and Assistant Draughtsman Posts on its official website at www.tangedco.gov.in. The TANGEDCO is inviting Online Application from Diploma/ITI Certificate holder applicants for filling up various vacant posts in 2016.
The applicants who meet the qualification and age criteria, can apply online for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2016 via official website portal at www.tangedco.gov.in or tangedco.directrecruitment.in. The Online Application will be accepted from 2nd March 2016 to 16th march 2016. The Last Date to deposit Application Fee is 18th March 2016. The Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited will appoint the applicants through Written Exam and Further Process.
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1475 Vacancies of Technical and Field Assistant Posts at www.tangedco.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB), Government of Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO)
Name of Recruitment:
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2016 for Technical Assistant and Field Assistant Posts
- Technical Assistant (Electrical): 500 Posts (455+35+10)
Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 455 posts
Electronics and Communication Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering – 35 posts
Computer Science/Information Technology – 10 posts
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 25 Posts
- Assistant Draughtsman: 50 Posts
- Field Assistant (Trainee): 900 Posts
Total Number of Posts (500+25+50+900): 1475 Vacancies
The Age of the applicant must be in between the Age Criteria as described in Official Notification.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category applicants as per Tamil Nadu Government Norms.
The applicant must have passed SSC/10th Class from a recognized education board.
The applicant must have obtained Diploma or ITI Certificate in respective discipline from a recognized institute.
For more information, please refer Official Notification.
Rs.250/- for SC, SC(A), ST applicants
Rs.250/- for Destitute Widow and PWD/PH applicants
Rs.500/- for OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/DC applicants
The applicants will be selected through Written Exam and Further Process.
The applicants will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5400/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/2200/1900/-.
How to Apply Online for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2016 for Technical Assistant and Field Assistant Posts:
- Log on to TANGEDCO official website at www.tangedco.gov.in OR tangedco.directrecruitment.in.
- Find out TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2016 for 1475 Technical Assistant, Field Assistant (Trainee) and Assistant Draughtsman Posts.
- Download the Official Advertisement/Notification and read it thoroughly.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and select Apply Online link.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required details.
- Pay the Application/Examination Fee as asked.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
Date of Release of Notification: 28 February 2016
Online Application Commences on: 02 March 2016
Online Application Ends on: 16 March 2016
Last Date to pay Application/Exam Fee: 18 March 2016
Date of Examination (Written Test): 03 April 2016
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit TANGEDCO official website
For more information about TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1475 Vacancies of Technical Assistant, Field Assistant (Trainee) and Assistant Draughtsman Posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the applicants must log on to official website at www.tangedco.gov.in.