Telangana DCCB Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 920 Vacancies of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant Posts:
The Telangana District Cooperative Banks have released an advertisement regarding Telangana DCCB Recruitment 2015 for 920 Vacancies of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant Posts. The Telangana DCCB invites online applications from young and enthusiastic candidates to fill up 920 Vacant Posts of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant posts in various districts i.e. Adilabad, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahbubnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad and Warangal.
Telangana DCCB Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 920 Vacancies of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant. The interested and eligible applicants can apply online for Telangana DCCB Recruitment 2015 via DCCB official website of their districts. The Telangana DCCB will accept Online Application up to 19th October 2015. The candidates are suggested to apply online within given time limit.
Telangana DCCB Recruitment 2015 Apply for 920 Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant Vacancies
Name of Bank(s):
Telangana District Cooperative Central Banks (DCCB)
- Adilabad DCCB
- Hyderabad DCCB
- Karimnagar DCCB
- Mahbubnagar DCCB
- Medak DCCB
- Nalgonda DCCB
- Nizamabad DCCB
- Warangal DCCB
Official Website (District wise):
- Adilabad – www.adilabaddccb.org
- Hyderabad – hyderabaddccb.org
- Karimnagar – karimnagardccb.com
- Khammam – www.khammamdccb.org
- Mahubnagar – dccbmbnr.org
- Medak – medakdccb.org
- Nalgonda – www.nalgondadccb.org
- Nizamabad – www.nizamabaddccb.org
- Warangal – www.warangaldccb.org
Name of Recruitment:
Telangana DCCB Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant Posts
- Adilabad – 94 Posts
- Hyderabad – 98 Posts
- Karimnagar – 210 Posts
- Khammam – 121 Posts
- Mahbubnagar – 78 Posts
- Medak – 69 Posts
- Nalgonda – 85 Posts
- Nizamabad – 105 Posts
- Warangal – 60 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 920 Posts
The Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 30 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved category candidates according to Rules of Telangana State Government.
The candidate must have obtained Graduate Degree with 60% Marks from a recognized university for Assistant Manager Post.
The candidate must have passed Graduate Degree from a recognized university for Staff Assistant Post.
In addition, the candidate must have knowledge of English Language as well as Local Language of the District/State.
Rs.500/- for General, OBC (Unreserved candidates)
Rs.250/- for SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen (Reserved candidates)
The Telangana DCCB will select the candidates on the basis of Written Exam/Online Test and Personal Interview.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for Telangana DCCB Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant Posts:
- Log on to official website of your district DCCB Bank e.g. Adilabad District – www.adilabaddccb.org.
- Navigate to Career/Recruitment section and select it.
- Download the Official Advertisement for Telangana DCCB Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant Recruitment 2015.
- Read the Complete Advertisement carefully and get back to Recruitment Portal.
- Click on Apply Online button to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application with required information.
- Upload your Passport size photo and Signature Image as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee as preferable for you.
- Submit the Application Online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application/Registration ID and Password for reference for future.
- Take printout of your Application for record and further use.
Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Online Application: 19th October 2015
Tentative Date of Written/Online Exam: November 2015
For more information about Telangana District Cooperative Central Bank (DCCB) Recruitment 2015 Notification for 920 Vacancies of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant Posts, Online Application Process for Telangana DCCB Recruitment 2015, Age & Academic Eligibility, Application Fee, Selection Process etc., the candidates should log on to Telangana DCCB official website of their district from the list mentioned above.