Tamilnadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 300 Posts at www.sericultureexam.com TN Sericulture Junior/Assistant Inspector Recruitment 2016 Notification, Online Application Available at www.tnsericulture.gov.in:
The Department of Sericulture, Government of Tamil Nadu has released a notification about Tamilnadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016 for 300 Vacancies of Junior Inspector of Sericulture and Assistant Inspector of Sericulture Posts on its official website at www.tnsericulture.gov.in. The Tamil Nadu Sericulture Department is calling up Online Application from young and qualified applicants for filling up 300 empty posts of Junior/Assistant Inspector of Sericulture in 2016 through Written Test and Interview.
Tamilnadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Junior/Assistant Inspector of Sericulture Posts at www.sericultureexam.com. The interested and eligible applicants can apply online for Tamilnadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.sericultureexam.com from 13 January 2016 to 27 January 2016. The Tamil Nadu Sericulture Department will NOT accept any application after the closing date (i.e. 27.01.2016). The Last Date for Receipt of Application (hard copy) is 28 January 2016.
Tamilnadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016 Apply for 300 Vacancies at www.sericultureexam.com
Name of Organization/Department:
Department of Sericulture, Government of Tamil Nadu
Name of Recruitment:
TN Sericulture Junior/Assistant Inspector Recruitment 2016
TN Sericulture Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Junior Inspector of Sericulture: 257 posts
Assistant Inspector of Sericulture: 43 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 300 Posts
The Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 30 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Category candidates of Tamil Nadu according to Rules of Government of Tamil Nadu.
The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc) with Chemistry/Botany/Zoology and Six Months’ experience in Sericulture or Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture (PGDS) from TNAU Coimbatore.
10th Class (Matriculation/SSLC) and Six Months’ experience in Sericulture or Six Months’ Training Course for Non Graduate Holders from TN Government Sericulture Training Institute.
The candidate must pay Rs.500/- as Application Fee.
The Fee for Application should be paid through Demand Draft (DD) to be issued in favour of Director of Sericulture, payable at Salem.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Interview.
Junior Inspector – from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Assistant Inspector – from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
How to Apply Online for Tamilnadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.tnsericulture.gov.in.
- Find and Select Recruitment for the post of Junior Inspector of Sericulture and Assistant Inspector of Sericulture OR directly open the portal @www.sericultureexam.com.
- Download the Detailed Notification as PDF and read it thoroughly.
- Read the Instructions for desired post i.e. Assistant/Junior Inspector of Sericulture.
- Get a Demand Draft in favour of Director of Sericulture, payable at Salem.
- Get back to the portal at www.sericultureexam.com and click on Online Application link.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with your personal, communication and educational details.
- Enter Demand Draft details as mentioned.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application as on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application/Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
- Send the hard copy of Application Form, Copies of necessary documents/certificates and ORIGINAL Demand Draft (DD) to the Address given below__
Directorate of Sericulture,
Nethaji Nagar, Hasthampatty,
Salem – 636 007 (Tamil Nadu).
Opening Date for Online Application: 13 January 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 27 January 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form (Hard copy): 28 January 2016
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click to View Short Paper Advertisement
Click here to Visit TN Sericulture official website
For more information about Tamilnadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016 Notification for 300 Posts of Junior Inspector of Sericulture and Assistant Inspector of Sericulture, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Application Fee, Procedure of Selection, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the aspirants should log on to official website at www.tnsericulture.gov.in and at www.sericultureexam.com.