Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2015 Apply Offline for 859 Veterinary Assistant Vacancies at www.tn.gov.in (Last Date: 11.11.2015):
The Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department has released an advertisement about TNAHD Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2015 Notification about 859 Vacant Posts on its official website at www.tn.gov.in. The Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 859 empty posts of Veterinary Assistant in Tamil Nadu in 2015-2016.
Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2015 Apply Offline for 859 Posts at www.tn.gov.in. The interested and eligible candidates should apply through Offline Application mode for Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2015. The Prescribed Application Form for Veterinary Assistant post is available to download on official website at www.tn.gov.in. The candidates have to fill up and send the hard copy of Application Form to Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department as soon as possible. The Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 11 November 2015.
Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2015 Apply for 859 Veterinary Assistant Vacancies at www.tn.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department (TNAHD), Government of Tamil Nadu
Name of Recruitment:
Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2015 for Veterinary Assistant Posts
Veterinary Assistant: 859 Posts
The Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 30 years as on 1st July 2015.
Relaxation in Age Limit is applicable to Reserved Category candidates as per Tamil Nadu Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed 10th Class, 10+2 and qualification in Animal Husbandry for Veterinary Assistant Post from a recognized board/institute/university.
The candidate must pay Rs.100/- as Fee for Application through Challan at Axis Bank.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
The candidate will be paid from Rs.4800/- to Rs.10000/- with Grade Pay Rs.1400/- per month.
How to Apply Offline for Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at www.tn.gov.in.
- Find out Job Opportunity (Career) section and select it.
- Navigate to Application Form for the post of Animal Husbandry Assistant Examination 2015.
- Click on the link to download the Official Notification.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully before applying.
- Find the Application Form and Challan together with Official Notification.
- Take printout of Application Form and Fee Challan.
- Pay the Application Fee at nearest Axis Bank branch.
- Fill up the print of Application Form with necessary details.
- Attach the copies of required documents and certificates.
- Send the Application Form with Attachments and a receipt of Fee to Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department.
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 11 November 2015
Click here to Read/Download Official Notification
For more information about Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2015 Notification for 859 Vacancies of Veterinary Assistant Posts, Offline Application Process, Age Limit, Academic Eligibility, Fee for Application, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the aspirants should visit the official website at www.tn.gov.in.