SSC 1000 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 Notification Released at ssc.nic.in Apply Online for JE Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Posts at ssconline.nic.in:
The Staff Selection Commission has released a notification about SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2015 on its official website at ssc.nic.in. The Staff Selection Commission invites online applications for 1000 vacant posts of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical) on its official portal @ssconline.nic.in.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015
The applicant having Diploma/Degree in Engineering (respective discipline), can apply online for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 via official web at ssconline.nic.in. The candidates have to apply via Online Registration mode from 11th July to 10th August 2015. The Staff Selection Commission of India will Not consider any application received after the Last Date.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for JE Civil/Mechanical/Electrical
Name of Organization:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Government of India
Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical): 1000 Posts
Online Application Mode
Website for Online Application:
The Upper Age limit for Junior Engineer (various) is 32 years, 30 years, 27 years according to the department of work.
Relaxation in Age will be applicable to Reserved Categories as per Government Rules. Kindly refer Official Notification for details.
The candidate must have obtained Diploma/Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical from a recognized institute/university.
For detailed information on academic qualification and experience, please refer Official Notification.
The candidate must pay Rs.100/- as Application Fee through Online Payment mode Only.
Women candidates and the candidates of SC, ST, PH, Ex-Servicemen are not required to pay any fee.
The applicant will be selected on the basis of following stages:
Written Exam: 500 Marks
Interview: 100 Marks
The appointed candidate will be paid from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month.
How to Apply (Online) SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at ssc.nic.in.
- Find out Notices section and select it.
- Download the Official Notification for Junior Engineers Examination 2015.
- Read the Complete Notification before applying.
- Visit the Online Application Portal @ssconline.nic.in.
- Move towards Examination tab and select Part I Registration.
- Select the Examination i.e. Junior Engineer Examination 2015.
- Fill up the Online Application with required educational, experience and personal info.
- Submit the Application to complete Part I Registration.
- Proceed to Payment of Fee and other formalities.
- Then complete the Application by Part II Registration (Final Submission).
- Save your Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
Last Date for Online Registration Part I: 10th August 2015
Last Date for Online Registration Part II: 13th August 2015
Date of Written Exam: 6th December 2015
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online (LINK1)
Click Here to Apply Online (LINK2)
For more information about Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer (SSC JE) Recruitment 2015 Notification for 1000 JE Civil/Mechanical/Electrical posts, Online Application Process, Important Dates, Written Exam Date (06.12.2015) etc., the candidates are advised to log on to official website at ssc.nic.in or ssconline.nic.in.