SSC CGL Exam 2016 Notification – SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 Apply Online at ssc.nic.in:
Staff Selection Commission of India has Declared a notification about SSC CGL Exam 2016 on its official website at ssc.nic.in. The Staff Selection Commission invited Bachelor’s Degree holder aspirants for Online Registration of SSC CGL Exam 2016 in February/March 2016. The aspirants who are in between 18 years and 32 years, are eligible to apply for SSC CGL 2016 Examination.
The SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016 will be conducted in three stages i.e. Tier I Written Exam (Objective Type), Tier II Written Exam (Objective Type) and Tier III Computer Test/Skill Test/Document Verification. The interested aspirants can apply online for SSC CGL Exam 2016 from 13 February 2016. The Last Date for Online Registration of Part I is 10 March 2016 and for Part II Registration, the Deadline is 14 March 2016. The SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam 2016 will be held tentatively on 08 & 22 May 2016.
SSC CGL Exam 2016 Notification, Online Application Form Available at ssc.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC), Government of India
Name of Examination:
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 (SSC CGL Exam 2016)
Online Application Portal:
Age Limit (On 01 August 2016):
20 years to 27 years
Tax Assistant (CBEC)
18 years to 27 years
Compiler, Tax Assistant (CBDT), Senior Secretariat Assistant, Accountant/Junior Accountant, Auditor, Inspector (Narcotics), Divisional Accountant, Inspector of Posts, Inspector (Examiner), Inspector (Preventive Officer), Inspector (Central Excise), Inspector of Income Tax, Assistant.
18 years to 25 years
Sub Inspector (Narcotics)
21 years to 27 years
20 years to 30 years
Sub Inspector (CBI), Assistant Section Officer.
Not Exceeding 30 years
Assistant Audit Officer, Sub Inspector (NIA), Assistant Enforcement Officer.
Not Exceeding 32 years
Statistical Investigator Grade 2
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Category aspirants as per Government Norms.
The aspirant must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree in respective discipline from a recognized university.
For more details, refer Official Notification.
The aspirants of SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen Categories are Exempted from Payment of Fee.
All Women aspirants are also Exempted from Fee Payment.
Remaining aspirants (other than above) must pay Rs.100/- as Application Fee.
The Fee can be paid either through Challan at State Bank of India or by SBI Net Banking/Debit or Credit Card.
Process of Selection:
The Scheme of Examination for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016 is presented as follows_
- Tier I — Written Examination (Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions)
- Tier II — Written Examination (Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions)
- Tier III — Computer Proficiency Test/Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
All the aspirants must note down that there will NOT be any Interview in SSC CGL Exam 2016 Selection Procedure.
Group B Posts
The aspirant will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- OR Rs.4800/- OR Rs.4666/- OR Rs.4200/-.
Group C Posts
The aspirants will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- OR Rs.2400/- OR Rs.2000/- OR Rs.1900/- OR Rs.1800/-.
How to Apply Online for SSC CGL Exam 2016 Combined Graduate Level Examination:
- Log on to official website at ssc.nic.in.
- Find and Navigate to Exam Notice – COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION 2016.
- Select the link to open the Official Notification.
- Read the Complete Official Notification carefully before applying.
- Get back to official website homepage i.e. ssc.nic.in and select Apply button.
- Click on Apply Link 1/2/3 under CGL heading.
- Click on How to Apply link to see the Instructions for Online Registration.
- Read the Instructions and follow them.
- Select Register button to proceed.
- Register yourself and login with your Registration ID/No. and Password.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images.
- Pay the Application Fee as mentioned.
- Submit the Application online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Registration ID/Number and Password for reference for future.
- Take printout of your Application for record and more use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 13 February 2016
Closing Date for Part I Registration: 10 March 2016
Closing Date for Part II Registration: 14 March 2016
Tentative Dates of SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2016: 08 May 2016, 22 May 2016
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click here for Online Registration of SSC CGL 2016 Examination (LINK02)
Click here to Visit official website
For more information about SSC CGL Exam 2016 Combined Graduate Level Examination Notification, Online Application Form, Age Limit, Academic Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Important Dates, SSC CGL 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus etc., the aspirants can log on to official website at ssc.nic.in and at ssconline.nic.in/ssc/ OR @sscregistration.nic.in OR @ssconline2.gov.in.