SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 152 SO, Relationship Manager Posts at www.sbi.co.in SBI SO Recruitment 2016:
SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 152 Vacancies of Relationship Manager Posts at www.sbi.co.in: The SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has been published by the SBI Recruitment Department on the official website at www.sbi.co.in. The State Bank of India desires to appoint 152 various posts of Specialist Officer through Shortlisting, Personal Interview and Merit List (Final Selection) in 2016.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification released on www.sbi.co.in. The State Bank of India is inviting Online Application from Graduate passed & required qualification holder applicants for filling up 152 vacant posts of Specialist Officer as Acquisition Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager, Investment Counselor, Relationship Manager (Team Lead), Risk Officer (Mid Office), Compliance Officer, Project Development Manager-Business/Technology, Zonal Head/Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs/Retail NHI) and Customer Relationship Executive. The interested and eligible applicants can apply online for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.sbi.co.in
SBI SO Recruitment 2016 Online Registration is available from 16th March to 31st March 2016 on official portal at www.sbi.co.in. To apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016, the applicant’s age must be minimum 20 years and maximum 50 years (age criteria varying according to posts selected by applicant). The applicants have to pay Rs.600/- as Application Fee (Rs.100/- for SC, ST, PWD applicants) via Payment Gateway through Online Payment Mode. The Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online) is 31st March 2016.
The applicants are required to apply through Online Application mode by logging on to SBO Career Portal at www.sbi.co.in. After completion of Online Registration and Submission of Application, the applicants must take printout of Application, E-Receipt (as Fee Payment Proof). Thereafter, the applicants should send the Application Printout and Enclosures (copies of necessary documents/certificates) by Post to SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai. The Application with Enclosures must be reached to the SBI Address by 7th April 2016. No application will be accepted after 07.04.2016.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 152 SO Vacancies at www.sbi.co.in
Name of Bank:
State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of Recruitment:
SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2016
Post wise Vacancy Details:
Specialist Officer as_
- Acquisition Relationship Manager: 39 posts
- Relationship Manager: 71 posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 03 posts
- Zonal Head/Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 post
- Zonal Head/Senior RM-Sales (Retail NHI): 02 posts
- Risk Officer (Mid Office): 01 post
- Compliance Officer: 01 post
- Investment Counselor: 17 posts
- Project Development Manager-Business: 01 post
- Project Development Manager-Technology: 01 post
- Customer Relationship Executive: 15 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 152 Posts
Age Criteria (As on 1st March 2016):
The Age of the applicant must be in between the criterion given below_
22 Years to 35 Years
Acquisition Relationship Manager
23 Years to 35 Years
Relationship Manager, Investment Counselor
25 Years to 40 Years
Relationship Manager (Team Lead), Risk Officer (Mid Office), Compliance Officer, Project Development Manager-Business/Technology
30 Years to 50 Years
Zonal Head/Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs/Retail NHI)
20 Years to 35 Years
Customer Relationship Executive
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Category applicants as per Government Rules.
The applicant must have obtained Degree/Qualification as mentioned below_
Project Development Manager-Business/Technology
MBA/MMS/PGDM from reputed college/university (ME/M.Tech/BE/B.Tech from reputed college/university).
Graduate from a Government recognized university plus minimum qualification as Investment Adviser as instructed by SEBI (Security & Exchange Board of India).
All Other Posts
Graduate from a Government recognized university or institution.
The Application Fee is Rs.600/- (Rs.500/- Fee+Rs.100/- Intimation Charges) for General and OBC Categories applicants, while Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC, ST and PWD Categories applicants.
The Payment of Fee must be made through Online Payment Method Only. The applicant can pay the Fee via Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking etc.
Process of Selection:
The SBI Recruitment Department will appoint the applicants as Specialist Officer through following stages of selection_
- Shortlisting (based on qualifications and experience achieved)
- Personal Interview
- Merit List (based on score obtained by applicant in Interview)
The applicant will be paid Remuneration on CTC (Cost to Company) basis and it is negotiable based on applicant’s qualifications, experience and suitability for he respective post.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.sbi.co.in.
- Find out Career with us section and select it to go to SBI Career Portal.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Officers in Specialized Positions For Wealth Management in State Bank of India Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-WM/2015-16/10.
- Click on the link Download English Advertisement to download the Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully before applying online for SBI SO Recruitment 2016.
- Go back to SBI Career Portal and select Apply Online link under Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-WM/2015-16/10.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Make Payment of Application Fee online through Payment Gateway by Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- Take printout of E-Receipt on successful payment of Fee as a proof of Fee Payment for reference.
- Complete the rest of formalities and submit the Application online.
- Get printout of Application for record and more use.
- Attach photocopies of ID Proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications Mark Sheets-Degree Certificates, Experience Certificate(s), E-Receipt for Fee Payment, Brief Resume of Applicant, Caste/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Send the Application Form along with Enclosures by POST to the Address mentioned below_
State Bank of India (SBI),
Central Recruitment & Promotion Board (CRPD),
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021.
Important Dates SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016:
Online Registration of Application Commences on: 16th March 2016
Online Registration of Application Closes on: 31st March 2016
Last Date to pay the Application Fee through Payment Gateway: 31st March 2016
Last Date of Receipt of Application Printout together with Enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 7th April 2016
Date of Conduct of SBI SO Personal Interview 2016: to be Announced Later
Click here to View/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit SBI official website
For more information about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification about 152 Vacancies of Specialist Officer as Relationship Manager and Other Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale/Remuneration, Selection Procedure, Important Dates etc., the applicants must go to SBI official website at www.sbi.co.in.