RRC Group D Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1884 PWD Vacancies at www.pwd.rrcnr.org – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No. 01/2015 Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Group D Posts:
Railway Recruitment Cell, Indian Railway has declared an advertisement (CEN No. 01/2015) about RRC Group D Recruitment 2016 for PWD candidates on its official website at www.pwd.rrcnr.org. The Railway Recruitment Cell is calling up Online Application Form from Persons with Disabilities candidates for filling up 1884 vacant posts of Group D in 2016.
RRC Group D Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1884 Vacancies of PWD Group D Posts at www.pwd.rrcnr.org. The interested and eligible applicants can apply online for RRC Group D PWD Recruitment 2016 via official website portal at www.pwd.rrcnr.org. The applicants have to submit the Online Application before 31st January 2016. The Railway Recruitment Cell will NOT entertain any application submitted after the closing date (31.01.2016).
RRC Group D Recruitment 2016 – 1884 PWD Vacancies at www.pwd.rrcnr.org
Name of Organization:
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Indian Railway
Name of Recruitment:
RRC Group D Recruitment 2016 Special Recruitment Drive for PWD candidates
Group D Posts: 1884 Vacancies
RRC Wise Vacancies:
- RRC Mumbai (WR) – 117 posts
- RRC Jaipur (NWR) – 10 posts
- RRC Allahabad (NCR) – 370 posts
- RRC Hubli (SWR) – 214 posts
- RRC Jabalpur (WCR) – 125 posts
- RRC Bhubaneshwar (ECoR) – 23 posts
- RRC Bilaspur (SECR) – 04 posts
- RRC Chennai (SR) – 63 posts
- RRC Delhi (NR) – 166 posts
- RRC Guwahati (NFR) – 16 posts
- RRC Kolkata (ER) – 116 posts
- RRC Kolkata (SER) – 73 posts
- RRC Mumbai (CR) – 397 posts
- RRC Patna (ECR) – 45 posts
- RRC Gorakhpur (NER) – 84 posts
- RRC Secunderabad (SCR) – 61 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 1884 Posts
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of candidate must be in between 18 years and 42 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category candidates according to Government Norms.
The candidate must have passed 10th Class (Matriculation) or ITI equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
For further details, refer Official Notification.
There is NO Fee for Application/Examination under this Recruitment.
The candidate will be selected through following stages of selection_
- Online Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- per month.
How to Apply Online for RRC PWD Group D Recruitment 2016 (CEN No. 01/2015):
- Log on to official website at www.pwd.rrcnr.org.
- Find out Download Notification PDF under Centralized Employment Notice No. 01/2015, Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities for erstwhile Group D Posts.
- Download the Official Notification and read it completely.
- Get back to homepage and select the link Click here for Applying Online/E-Application SRDPH.
- Register yourself with your Name, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required Personal and Education details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature as asked.
- Upload the Certificates and Documents as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up the Form.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and further use.
RRC CEN 01/2015 Notification Release: 01.01.2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 31.01.2016
Date of Online Examination: from In between 15.02.2016 and 28.02.2016
Click here to Visit the official website
For more information about RRC Group D Recruitment 2016 Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No. 01/2015 released by Railway Recruitment Cell for 1884 Group D Posts for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure and Important Dates etc., the aspirants should log on to official website at www.pwd.rrcnr.org.