Railway RRB 18252 Recruitment 2015-2016 for Assistant Station Master (ASM), Goods Guard, Senior, Traffic Apprentice Posts, Apply Online for 18252 Vacancies of Non Technical Posts at rrbonlinereg.in:
Indian Railway RRB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18252 Vacancies of Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Senior Clerk, Traffic Apprentice Posts, Apply Online at rrbonlinereg.in: The Indian Railway has declared Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) 03/2015 about Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Non Technical Posts Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18252 various vacancies on its official website at rrbonlinereg.in. The Indian Railway RRB Recruitment Notification CEN 03/2015 has been released for Recruitment of 18252 Vacant Posts of Assistant Station Master (ASM), Senior Clerk, Commercial Apprentice, Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice and many more posts in 2016 across all over India.
RRB ASM Goods Guard Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016 for Non Technical Posts
- 1 RRB ASM Goods Guard Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016 for Non Technical Posts
- 2 Indian Railway Goods Guard ASM Apprentice Recruitment 2015-16
- 3 Railway RRB Assistant Station Master (ASM), Apprentice Recruitment 2016 Apply for 18252 Vacancies at rrbonlinereg.in
- 4 How to Apply Online for Indian Railway RRB Station Master/Clerk Recruitment 2016:
Indian Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online for 18252 Posts of ASM (Assistant Station Master), Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice, Senior Clerk Typist and Commercial Apprentice posts at rrbonlinereg.in. The Recruitment Notification has been released by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) as Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) 03/2015 by the Indian Railway on 26th December 2015. The Indian Railway has been recruiting Junior Engineer, Senior Section Engineer, Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Vacancies time to time. But there is no advertisement published for such Non Technical posts for a long time. Therefore, the Indian Railways has brought RRB Recruitment 2015-2016 Notification for 18252 Non Technical posts.
Indian Railway Goods Guard ASM Apprentice Recruitment 2015-16
RRB Indian Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18252 Non Technical Posts Apply Online for Assistant Station Master (ASM), Goods Guard, Apprentice Vacancies at rrbonlinereg.in. The Indian Railway Recruitment Department wants to recruit 18252 vacant posts of Assistant Station Master (ASM), Senior Clerk/Typist, Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice, Goods Guard and many more posts through Recruitment/Competitive Examination and Further Process in 2016. There will be around various vacancies in all the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) out of 18252 total vacancies of Non Technical Posts in across India. The interested and eligible candidates will have to apply through Online Application for Indian Railway RRB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18252 various posts at rrbonlinereg.in or via Regional RRB Websites. The Online Application is available from 26th December 2015 and the Last Date to Submit the Application Online is 25th January 2016.
Railway RRB Assistant Station Master (ASM), Apprentice Recruitment 2016 Apply for 18252 Vacancies at rrbonlinereg.in
Name of Organization/Board:
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Ministry of Railways, Indian Railway, Government of India
Name of Recruitment:
Railway RRB Recruitment 2015-2016 for Assistant Station Master (ASM), Goods Guard, Apprentice Posts
- Goods Guard – 7591 posts
- Assistant Station Master (ASM) – 5942 posts
- Traffic Apprentice – 1645 posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist – 1205 posts
- Senior Clerk cum Typist – 869 posts
- Commercial Apprentice – 703 posts
- Traffic Assistant – 166 posts
- Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk – 127 posts
- Senior Time Keeper – 04 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 18252 Posts
Railway Sector, Government Job (under Central Government)
Anywhere in the region covered under Railway Sector/Zone selected by the candidate at the time of Application.
The Age of the candidate applying for Indian Railway Recruitment 2015-2016, must be in between the criteria of 18 years and 32 years as defined in the RRB Official Notification.
Relaxation in Higher (Upper) Age Limit will be applicable to the Reserved Category candidates (SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman etc.) as per Government Rules & Regulations.
For further details, refer Official Notification or visit the Indian Railway official website.
- The candidate must have passed Degree of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
- In addition, the candidate must have complete knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking local language of the particular region/state applied for.
The candidate who wants to apply for Junior Accounts Clerk/Typist, Senior Clerk/Typist and Senior Time Keeper posts, must have Typing Proficiency in English/Hindi on Computer.
Besides Educational Qualification, the candidate must be satisfying the Other Eligibility Criteria as described by Indian Railways in Official Notification.
For more details, read the Official Notification.
Application/Examination Fee (Non Refundable):
The MALE candidate of General and OBC categories must pay the Exam Fee of Rs.100/- only by online mode or offline mode as mentioned by the Railway Recruitment Board in Official Notification.
The SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, Women, Minorities, Transgenders, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Economically Backward Classes (EBC) nee NOT to pay any Fee.
All the candidates (Other than Reserved Category candidates who are Exempted from the Fee by RRB) have to pay the Application Fee compulsorily.
Process of Selection:
The Railway Recruitment Board, Indian Railway will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in the following__
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Examination – For All Posts/Candidates.
- Typing Skill Test – For Junior Accounts Clerk/Typist, Senior Clerk/Typist and Senior Time Keeper.
- Aptitude Test – For Assistant Station Master (ASM) and Traffic Apprentice.
- Verification of Documents – For All Posts/Candidates.
- Medical Fitness Test
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as per the Grade & Class applicable for the post selected by them. The post wise Pay Scale details are as follows:
|Sr No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|01||Goods Guard||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-||Rs.2800/-|
|02||Assistant Station Master (ASM)||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-||Rs.2800/-|
|03||Traffic Apprentice||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-||Rs.4200/-|
|04||Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-||Rs.2800/-|
|05||Senior Clerk cum Typist||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-||Rs.2800/-|
|06||Commercial Apprentice||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-||Rs.4200/-|
|07||Traffic Assistant||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-||Rs.2000/-|
|08||Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-||Rs.2800/-|
|09||Senior Time Keeper||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-||Rs.2800/-|
How to Apply Online for Indian Railway RRB Station Master/Clerk Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at rrbonlinereg.in.
- Find and Navigate to your relevant Region of RRB.
- Select your Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) section to go to relevant page.
- Find out RRB Centralized Employment Notice (Official Notification) CEN 03/2015 link and select it to download.
- Download the Indian Railway RRB Recruitment 2016 Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully before applying.
- Visit your applicable RRB website again and select Apply Online (Online Registration) link.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Enter your personal Email Address and Mobile Number for communication purpose in future.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature Image as per instructions.
- Pay the Application/Exam Fee online or offline as per your preference.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number and Password for reference for future.
- Take printout of your Application for record and more use.
Date of Release of Official Notification: 26th December 2015
Dates for Online Application Procedure: 25th January 2016
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee (Offline): 22nd January 2016
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee (Online): 25th January 2016
Conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) Exam: March 2016 to May 2016
Click here to Download Vacancy Details
Click here to Visit Indian Railway official website
For more information about Indian Railway RRB Recruitment 2015 Notification for 18252 various posts of Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, Senior Clerk/Typist, Junior Accounts Clerk/Typist, Commercial Apprentice and many other posts, Online Application Process for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Recruitment 2016, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection of Candidate, Written Exam Date, Schedule, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Important Dates, the candidates are advised to visit the Indian Railway official website at rrbonlinereg.in.