UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 34716 Constable Vacancies Uttar Pradesh Police 34716 Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification at prpb.gov.in:
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 for 34716 Male and Female Constable Posts, Apply Online at prpb.gov.in: The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has released two advertisements about UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 for 34716 Vacancies on its official website at uppbpb.gov.in. The Uttar Pradesh Police Department is inviting Online Application from young and fit candidates for filling up 28916 Male Constable and 5800 Female Constable posts. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board wants to recruit total 34716 posts of Male and Female Constable according to Uttar Pradesh Police Constable and Main Constable Service Rules 2015.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 34716 Male and Female Constable Posts at prpb.gov.in. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for UP Police 28916 Male Constable Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at prpb.gov.in from 18th January to 17th February 2016. The female candidates can apply online for UP Police 5800 Female Constable Recruitment 2016 via official web at prpb.gov.in from 25th January to 24th February 2016. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application for UP Police Constable (Male/Female) Recruitment 2016 within the given time limit.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification for 34716 Male/Female Constable Vacancies at prpb.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Government of UP
Name of Recruitment:
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 for Male and Female Constable Posts
Male Constable (Category wise)
- Unreserved – 14458 posts
- OBC – 7807 posts
- SC – 6073 posts
- ST – 578 posts
Total Number of Posts: 28916 Vacancies
Female Constable (Category wise)
- Unreserved – 2900 posts
- OBC – 1566 posts
- SC – 1218 posts
- ST – 116 posts
Total Number of Posts: 5800 Vacancies
Total Vacant Posts of Male & Female Constable – 34716 Posts
As on 01.07.2015, the Age of the candidate must be in between the criteria given as under__
From 18 years to 22 years
From 18 years to 25 years
The candidate must have passed 10th Class and 12th Class (10+2) or Equivalent from a recognized education board.
All the candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as Application Fee for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016.
The candidate will be selected as Male Constable and Female Constable by UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board as per “Uttar Pradesh Police Constable and Main Constable Service Rules 2015”.
The Selection Procedure may contain the following stages__
- Physical Standard/Measurement Test
- Physical Endurance/Efficiency Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Any Other as per the Rules
The candidate appointed as a Male/Female Constable in UP Police will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-.
How to Apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 for Male/Female Constable Posts:
The Online Registration Process for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 is divided into three parts as follows:
Part I Registration
- Log on to official website at prpb.gov.in.
- Find out UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 for Male/Female Constable Posts.
- Click on the desired advertisement link to download it.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it very carefully.
- Get back to homepage and select the link Candidate Registration.
- Click on Instructions link to view/read them.
- Thereafter, select Apply or Apply Now button to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Upload the necessary documents & certificates copies as asked.
- Submit the Application to complete Part I Registration.
- Save your Registration Number for reference.
- Take printout of e-Challan for Fee payment purpose.
Part II Registration
- Go to nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI) with Fee Challan and pay the said amount of Application Fee by cash.
- Deposit the Application Fee and get back the stamped Challan.
- Check the details in Challan written/printed by the Bank i.e. Transaction ID etc.
- Keep the Challan for Part III Registration and future use.
Part III Registration
- On the Next Working Day after payment of Fee, open the official website at prpb.gov.in.
- Find and Select the link Submit Application Form.
- Enter your Registration Number, Bank’s Name, Transaction ID and Date/Day of depositing the Fee.
- Then, upload your recent passport size coloured Photograph and Signature images as mentioned.
- Click on View Application to check your Complete Application Form online.
- Submit the Application as Final Submission.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
Important Dates (Male Constable):
Starting Date for Online Registration: 18th January 2016
Ending Date for Online Registration: 17th February 2016
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee (at Bank): 19th February 2016
Deadline for Submission of Application (Online): 22nd February 2016
Important Dates (Female Constable):
Opening Date for Online Registration: 25th January 2016
Closing Date for Online Registration: 24th February 2016
Last Date to Pay the Fee for Application (at Bank): 26th February 2016
Deadline to Submit the Online Application: 29th February 2016
Click here to Visit UP Police Recruitment Board official website
For more information about UP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification for 34716 Vacancies of Male and Female Constable posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Physical Standards, Other Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Important Dates etc., the candidates must refer the Official Notification/Advertisement or log on to the official website @prpb.gov.in and @uppbpb.gov.in.