UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 1865 Computer Operator Vacancies at www.digialm.com:
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow is about to release an advertisement about UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 for 1865 Vacant Posts of Operator Grade A Posts. The UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2015 Notification will be published for total 1865 Vacancies.
UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1865 Vacant Posts of Computer Operator (Operator Grade A) Posts. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will call up Online Application from qualified, young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 1865 empty posts of Computer Operator in various districts of Uttar Pradesh in 2016. The candidates will be selected through Online Exam and Further Procedure by UP Police. The interested candidates can apply online for UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 via official website portal at www.uppbpb.gov.in or @prpb.gov.in.
UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1865 Vacancies at www.digialm.com
Name of Organization:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Government of UP
Name of Recruitment:
UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 for Operator Grade A Posts
Computer Operator (Regular Vacancies): 1865 Posts
Computer Operator (Backlog Vacancies): 666 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 2531 Posts
The Age of the candidate must be in between the Minimum and Maximum Age Criteria defined by UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed to Reserved Category candidates (i.e. SC, ST etc.) according to UP Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Intermediate/10+2 from a recognized education board.
In addition, the candidate must have obtained CCC or O Level Certificate from DOEACC or Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized institute.
For more details, refer Official Notification.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected as a Computer Operator on the basis of their Performance in Online Exam (Computer Proficiency Test) and Further Procedures.
The candidate appointed as Computer Operator will be paid under the Pay Scale as described by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board in Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website at www.uppbpb.gov.in OR @prpb.gov.in.
- Find out UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2015 for 2531 Vacancies of Computer Operator (Operator Grade A) Posts.
- Click on the Advertisement link to view/download the Official Notification.
- Read the Complete Official Notification very carefully before applying online for UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2015.
- Get back to the official website and select Apply Online or Apply Now button to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form for Computer Operator Posts with necessary personal and education details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature image as per instructions.
- Pay the Fee for Application as per instructed in Official Notification.
- Complete the rest of formalities and submit the Application online.
- Save your Application Registration ID/Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application (after Submission) for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: Announced
Last Date for Online Application: 04/04/2016
For more information about UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 Notification for 2531 Vacancies of Computer Operator, out of which 1865 are regular vacancies of 666 are backlog vacancies, Online Application Process, Age & Eligibility Criteria, Category wise Vacant Posts, Application Fee, Process of Selection of the candidate, Pay Scale etc., the candidates are advised to refer the Official Notification to be issued by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board, UP Government or log on to official website at www.uppbpb.gov.in OR @prpb.gov.in.