Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 332 Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Posts at www.ongcindia.com:
ONGC India Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Posts, Apply Online for 332 Various Posts at www.ongcindia.com: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released a notification about ONGC Recruitment 2015 on its official website at www.ongcindia.com. The ONGC India invites young, qualified and dynamic candidates for filling up 332 vacant posts of Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant and many more in 2015.
The interested and eligible applicants can apply online for ONGC Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015 via official website at www.ongcindia.com. The candidates can apply through Online Application in between 3rd July and 24th July 2015. The ONGC India will not accept any application received after the Last Date.
ONGC Recruitment 2015 for 332 Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Posts, Apply Online at www.ongcindia.com
Name of Company:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited [ONGC India] (Eastern Sector)
- Technical Assistant Grade III (Chemistry): 18 posts
- Assistant Technician(Civil): 02 posts
- Technical Assistant Grade III (Geophysics): 01 posts
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 05 posts
- Assistant Technician (Production): 50 posts
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 24 posts
- Security Supervisor: 04 posts
- Nurse Grade III: 02 posts
- Medical Assistant Grade III (Industrial Hygiene): 01 posts
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 06 posts
- Assistant Technician (Boiler): 06 posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Boiler): 01 post
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 15 posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 05 posts
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 93 posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Production): 25 posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing): 02 posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Welding): 02 posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 13 posts
- Junior Assistant (Accounts): 05 posts
- Junior Assistant (Steno -English): 02 posts
- Junior Assistant (Material Management): 08 posts
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch / HV Operations): 16 posts
- Junior Technical Assistant (Geology): 02 posts
- Junior Asst. (Personnel & Administration): 06 posts
- Junior Security Supervisor: 08 posts
- Junior Fireman: 10 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 332 Posts
Eastern Sector of ONGC India, Assam
The Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 27 years for W-I Level Posts.
For A-II and A-I Level Posts, the Age of the candidate should be at least 18 years and maximum 30 years.
Relaxation in upper Age will be allowed as per Government Rules to the candidates of SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Apprentice of ONGC, Ex-Servicemen etc.
The candidate must have essential qualification (Degree/Diploma) in relevant field/stream/discipline from a recognized university/board/institute.
For more details, refer Official Notification.
For SC/ST candidates: Rs.50/- plus Rs.20/- Bank Charges
For Other candidates: Rs.200/- plus Rs.20/- Bank Charges
For PWD/PH candidates: No Fee (Exempted)
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of following tests:
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill/Trade Test (according to the post applied for)
A-II Level Posts: From Rs.12000/- to Rs.27000/-
A-I Level Posts: From Rs.11000/- to Rs.24000/-
W-I Level Posts: From Rs.10000/- to Rs.18000/-
The applicants will be paid applicable allowances in addition to the Basic Pay as above.
How to Apply ONGC Assistant Technician and Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015:
- Go to official website at www.ongcindia.com.
- Find out Eastern Sector (Assam) Recruitment 2015 and select the link.
- Navigate to Advertisement and download it as PDF.
- Read the complete advertisement very carefully before proceeding to Registration.
- Get back to the Recruitment page and select Apply Online button.
- Fill up the Online Application with personal & educational information.
- Attach photos as per instructions.
- Submit the Application as it is completely filled up.
- Note down your Registration ID/Number and Password (if any) for reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
- Pay the Application Fee at the mentioned Bank before 27th July 2015.
Dates to Remember:
Closing Date for Online Application: 24th July 2015
Last Date for Payment of Fee at Bank: 27th July 2015
Tentative Date for Written Test: 20th September 2015
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online (Direct Link)
Click Here to Visit ONGC India Official Website
For more information about ONGC Recruitment 2015 for 332 Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant and many other posts, Notification, Online Application, Age & Academic Qualification, Selection Procedure, Important Dates etc., the applicants can log on to ONGC India official website at www.ongcindia.com.