Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 186 Teacher Educator/Instructor Vacancies at www.ossc.gov.in:
Odisha SSC Teacher Educator Instructor Recruitment 2015 for 186 Vacant Posts of Teacher Educator and Art Instructor, Apply Online at www.ossc.gov.in: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released a notification regarding Odisha SSC Teacher Educator Recruitment 2015 on its official website at www.ossc.gov.in. The Odisha SSC is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 186 empty posts of Teacher Educator and Art Instructor in 2015. The Odisha SSC will appoint the candidates on the basis of their Academic Merits, Written Exam Marks and Interview.
OSSC Teacher Educator Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 186 Teacher Educator/Instructor posts at www.ossc.gov.in. The interested candidates of Odisha State can apply online for Odisha SSC Teacher Educator Recruitment 2015 via official website portal at www.ossc.gov.in from 3rd October 2015 to 2nd November 2015. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission will NOT accept any application after the closing date, so the candidates are advised to apply within prescribed time limit.
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 Apply for 186 Teacher Educator & Art Instructor Vacancies at www.ossc.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Government of Odisha
Name of Recruitment:
Odisha SSC Teacher Educator & Art Instructor Recruitment 2015
Online Application Portal:
- Teacher Educator in Foundation Course: 29 Posts
- Teacher Educator in Science: 29 Posts
- Teacher Educator in History: 07 Posts
- Teacher Educator in Geography: 07 Posts
- Teacher Educator in Economics: 07 Posts
- Teacher Educator in Political Science: 07 Posts
- Teacher Educator in Mathematics: 29 Posts
- Teacher Educator in Odia: 07 Posts
- Teacher Educator in English: 07 Posts
- Teacher Educator in Hindi: 07 Posts
- Teacher Educator Sanskrit: 07 Posts
- Physical Education Instructor: 33 Posts
- Art Instructor: 10 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 186 Posts
As on 1st January 2015, the Age of the candidate must be in between 21 years and 35 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved category candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Master’s Degree with 50% or 55% in respective discipline and B.El.Ed/B.Ed/M.Ed/PhD from a recognized university.
For complete details (Post wise Qualifications), kindly refer Official Notification.
The Examination fee is Rs.100/- for Unreserved Category candidates.
No Fee for SC/ST (Reserved) category candidates of Odisha State.
The candidates will be selected through Written Examination, Document Verification and Interview.
The appointed candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month.
How to Apply Online for Odisha SSC Teacher Educator Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at www.ossc.gov.in.
- Find out Advertisement for Recruitment of Teacher Educator, Physical Education Instructor and Art Instructor in 2015.
- Download the Advertisement and read it completely before applying online.
- Get back to OSSC official website and select Online Application link OR visit @online.odishassc.in.
- Fill up the Online Application Form for your desired post with required information.
- Pay the Examination Fee as per instructions.
- Upload photos and Signature Image as asked.
- Submit the Application Online on completion.
- Save your Application Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
Opening Date for Online Application: 3rd October 2015
Last Date for Online Application: 2nd November 2015
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click to Visit Odisha SSC official website
For more information about Odisha SSC Teacher Educator Recruitment 2015 Notification for 186 vacant posts of Teacher Educator and Art Instructor posts, Online Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the aspirants can log on to OSSC official website at www.ossc.gov.in.