Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015 Apply Offline for 335 Apprentice Posts at www.godiwadabhartee.com
The Naval Dockyard Mumbai has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Apprentice with 335 Vacancies on its official website at www.godiwadabhartee.com. The Naval Dockyard Mumbai is inviting Offline Application from young, qualified candidates for filling up 335 vacant posts of Apprentices in 2015.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015 for 335 Apprentice Posts Apply Offline at www.godiwadabhartee.com. The interested candidates can apply through Offline Application method for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2015 via official web portal at www.godiwadabhartee.com. The Detailed Advertisement and Application Form are available to download for the candidates. The Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 31st October 2015.
Name of Organization:
Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Name of Recruitment:
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2015 for Apprenticeship Training Trade
- Machinist: 10 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Fitter: 40 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 15 Posts
- Refrigerator and Air Conditioning Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Electroplater: 05 Posts
- Welder: 20 Posts
- Painter: 25 Posts
- Mason: 10 Posts
- IT & ESM: 10 Posts
- Turner: 15 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Electrician: 20 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 25 Posts
- Foundry Man: 05 Posts
- Mechanic Radio And Radar (Air Craft): 10 Posts
- Power Electrician: 10 Posts
- Shipwright Steel: 20 Posts
- Plumber: 10 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 10 Posts
- Rigger: 15 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 15 Posts
- Carpenter: 15 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 335 Posts
The candidates must be born in between 31st March 1995 and 31st March 2002.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed to Reserved Category candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Matric (10th Class) with 50% minimum marks and ITI Certificate course in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks from a recognized education board/institute.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Academic Merits, Written Exam, Medical Exam and Interview.
The candidate will be paid Rs.6126/-, Rs.7002/- and Rs.7877/- per month depending upon the period of Apprenticeship Training, as revised by Government from time to time.
- Log on to official website at www.godiwadabhartee.com.
- Find and download the Official Notification for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2015 for 335 Apprentice Posts.
- You can also download the Official Notification from the link given below.
- Read the Complete Advertisement carefully before applying.
- Then click on the Application Form link below and download it as PDF.
- Take printout of Application Form to proceed.
- Fill up the Prescribed Application Form with necessary details.
- Paste your recent passport size photo in the box as asked.
- Attach necessary documents copies as per instructions.
- Send the Application Form with Attachments to the Address mentioned below.
- The Application Form must be sent through ORDINARY POST Only.
PO BOX No.10035 GPO, Mumbai – 400 001
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31st October 2015
Conduct of Written Examination: Last Week of December 2015
Commencement of Apprenticeship Training: 1st April 2016
For more information about Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015 Notification for 335 Vacancies of Apprentice Posts, Offline Application Form and Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Apprenticeship Training Exam Date, Schedule Timings, Selection Procedure, Stipend details, Important Dates etc., the candidates should log on to official website at www.godiwadabhartee.com.