Mumbai Police Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1275 Vacancies of Constable Posts at www.mahapolice.gov.in and mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in (Last Date of Application: 04.03.2016)
Mumbai Police Department, Maharashtra Police has released a notification about Mumbai Police Recruitment 2016 for 1275 Constable Vacant Posts on its official website at www.mahapolice.gov.in. The Maharashtra Police Recruitment Department is inviting Online Application from young, 10th/12th Class passed applicants for filling up 1275 empty posts of Constable in Mumbai City in 2016.
The Mumbai Police Recruitment Department is going to recruit 1275 Constable through Physical Tests (PST & PET), Written Exam, Document Verification, Medical Exam and Interview in 2016. The applicants, after appointment as Constable in Mumbai Police, will be paid as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-. The applicants of 18-25 Age Group, can apply online for Mumbai Police Recruitment 2016 via official website portal at mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in. The Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 04 March 2016. The applicants can deposit the Application Fee at State Bank up to 08 March 2016.
Mumbai Police Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1275 Constable Vacancies at mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Maharashtra Police Department, Government of Maharashtra
Name of Recruitment:
Mumbai Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Constable: 1275 Posts
The Age of the applicant must be in between 18 years and 25 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category applicants as per Maharashtra Government Rules.
The applicant must have passed Secondary (10th) or Higher Secondary (12th) Examination from Maharashtra Board or any other recognized education board.
For more details, please refer Official Notification.
Open Category: Rs.20/-
Reserved Category: Rs.20/-
Applicants Other than Ex-Servicemen
Open Category: Rs.320/-
Reserved Category: Rs.170/-
The applicant will be selected through_
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency/Endurance Test (PET)
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
- Interview/Final Selection
The applicant will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-. Rs.500/- will be paid as Special Allowance.
How to Apply Online for Mumbai Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.mahapolice.gov.in OR @mumbaipolice.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment section and select it.
- Navigate to Mumbai Police Recruitment 2016 Advertisement and download it as PDF.
- Read the Complete Official Notification thoroughly before proceeding to Online Application.
- Get back to Recruitment page and select http://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and communication details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee either by Online Payment Mode or by Offline Payment at Bank.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Save your Application Registration Number, User ID/Email and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
Last Date for Online Application: 04 March 2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee at Bank: 08 March 2016
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click to Read Latest Update Notice
For more information about Mumbai Police Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1275 Vacant Posts of Constable in Mumbai City, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational & Other Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the applicants should log on to official website at www.mahapolice.gov.in OR @mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in OR @mumbaipolice.maharashtra.gov.in.