MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 358 Vacancies of Junior Scale Treasury Officer, Account Officer, Assistant Director at www.mppsc.nic.in and @www.mponline.gov.in:
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared an advertisement regarding MPPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2015 for 358 various vacancies on its official website at www.mppsc.nic.in. The Madhya Pradesh PSC is calling up Online Application from young and qualified candidates for MPPSC State Service Exam 2015.
MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 358 Vacant Posts at www.mponline.gov.in. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2015 via official web at www.mppsc.nic.in from 5th November 2015. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will accept Online Application up to 4th December 2015. The candidates are recommended to apply online within prescribed time limit.
MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 358 at www.mppsc.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), Government of MP
Name of Exam:
MPPSC State Service Exam 2015
- Deputy Collector: 19 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 50 posts
- Superintendent District Jail: 02 posts
- Junior Scale Treasury Officer/ Account Officer/ Assistant Director: 128 posts
- Assistant Director, Local Fund Audit: 06 posts
- Employment Officer: 01 post
- Assistant Commissioner of Cooperatives & Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives: 13 posts
- Chief Executive officer (District Panchayat): 12 posts
- District Coordinator: 01 post
- Area Coordinator: 01 post
- Assistant Director: 09 posts
- Child Development Project Officer: 19 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 40 posts
- Excise Inspector: 23 posts
- Inspector of Cooperatives/ Cooperative Extension Officer: 18 posts
- Chief Municipal Officer: 16 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 358 Posts
The Age Limitation is different for different posts, kindly refer Official Notification.
Relaxation in Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category candidates as per MP Government Norms.
The candidate must have obtained Degree/Diploma/Qualification in respective discipline from a recognized board/university/institute.
For post wise qualification details, please refer Official Notification.
For SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates – Rs.250/-
For all other candidates – Rs.500/-
The candidates will be selected through Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for MPPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at www.mppsc.nic.in OR at www.mppsc.demo.in.
- Find out Advertisement of MPPSC State Service Exam 2015 Recruitment of 358 various posts.
- Download the Official Advertisement and read it completely before applying online.
- Log on to MP Online Portal at www.mponline.gov.in.
- Select Applications tab and navigate to MPPSC section.
- Select Click Here to Apply button for MPPSC State Service Exam 2015.
- Fill up the Online Application Form for desired post in MP State Service Exam 2015.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature image as per instructions.
- Pay the Fee for Application/Exam as per your preference.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Save your Application ID/Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 05 November 2015
Last Date for Online Registration: 04 December 2015
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click to Read Official Notification (LINK2)
For more information about MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2015 Notification for MPPSC State Service Exam 2015 for 358 various posts of Junior Scale Treasury Officer/Account Officer/Assistant Director, Online Application Method, Age & Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the aspirants are requested to log on to MPPSC official website at www.mppsc.nic.in OR at www.mppscdemo.in OR at www.mponline.gov.in.