MP Jail Department Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 871 various vacancies at www.mponline.gov.in – Madhya Pradesh Jail Department Recruitment Test 2015 Notification, at www.vyapam.nic.in:
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released a notification on its official website at www.vyapam.nic.in about MP Jail Department Recruitment 2015 for 871 Vacancies of various posts. The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam wants to recruit Watchman and other posts in Madhya Pradesh State in 2015-2016.
MP Jail Department Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 871 various posts at www.vyapam.nic.in – Madhya Pradesh Jail Department Recruitment Test 2015 Online Application Available at www.mponline.gov.in. The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam is calling up young, qualified applicants for filling up 871 empty posts of Watchman and many other posts through Written Test, Physical Tests (PET/PST) and Interview. The interested and eligible aspirants can apply online for MP Jail Department Recruitment 2015 via Online Application Portal @www.mponline.gov.in up to 19th October 2015.
MP Jail Department Recruitment 2015 Apply for 871 Vacancies at www.mponline.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB/MP Vyapam), Government of MP.
Name of Recruitment:
Madhya Pradesh (MP) Jail Department Recruitment Test 2015
Online Application Portal:
Name of Posts & Vacancy Details:
- Watchman: 852 posts
- Teacher/Assistant Teacher: 06 posts
- Foreman Press: 01 post
- Carpentry Instructor: 01 post
- Male Nurse: 03 post
- Weaving Instructor: 01 post
- Sewing Instructor: 03 posts
- Physical Training Instructor: 04 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 871 Posts
The Age of the candidate must not be more than 30 years for Unreserved Category candidates.
The Reserved Category candidates of Madhya Pradesh will be given Relaxation in Upper Age Limitation as per MP Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed 12th Class/Intermediate from a recognized Education Board.
In addition, the candidate must have necessary Degree/Diploma/Qualification according to the post applying for.
For more details, refer Official Notification/Rule Book.
Rs.250/- to be paid as Application Fee by Reserved candidates of Madhya Pradesh State.
Rs.500/- for All Other candidates.
The candidates must pay Rs.70/- extra as MP Online Portal Charges in addition to Fee amount.
Process of Selection:
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency/Standards Test (PST/PET)
Kindly refer Official Notification/Rule Book.
How to Apply Online for Madhya Pradesh Jail Department Recruitment Test 2015:
- Go to official website at www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Find out MP Jail Department Recruitment 2015 and Download the Official Advertisement & Rule Book.
- Read the complete Advertisement/Notification and Rule Book thoroughly to get all important info regarding the Recruitment.
- Get back to official website and select Online Application link OR log on to @www.mponline.gov.in.
- Register yourself and login with your Registration ID and Password.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload your Recent Passport size photo and follow the rest of procedure.
- Pay the Application/Examination Fee Online as per instructions.
- Submit the Online Application as it is completely filled up.
- Save and Remember your Application Number, Registration ID and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application/Registration: 20th September 2015
Last Date for Online Application/Registration: 19th October 2015
Last Date to Edit Application: 24th October 2015
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click to Log on to MP Vyapam Official Website
For more information about MP Jail Department Recruitment 2015 Notification for 871 Various Vacant Posts, Online Application Process for MP Jail Department Recruitment Test 2015, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Written Exam Date/Schedule etc., the candidates should visit MP Vyapam official website at www.vyapam.nic.in OR MP Online Application Portal at www.mponline.gov.in.