MP High Court Stenographer & Assistant Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 1003 vacant posts at www.mphc.gov.in & at mponline.gov.in: The Madhya Pradesh High Court has released an advertisement about MPHC Recruitment 2015 for 1003 posts of Stenographer Grade 2, 3, Steno Typist, Assistant Grade 3. The MP High Court Stenographer/Assistant Recruitment 2015 Notification has been published on the official website at at www.mphc.gov.in.
The MP High Court is inviting online applications from young, qualified and dynamic candidates for MPHC Stenographer/Assistant Recruitment 2015. The interested and eligible applicants can apply online for MP High Court Stenographer/Assistant Recruitment 2015 via official web portal at mponline.gov.in. The Online Application will be accepted up to 13th August 2015. The applicants are recommended to apply online within given time limit.
MP High Court Stenographer/Assistant Recruitment 2015 1003 Vacancies at www.mphc.gov.in
- 1 MP High Court Stenographer/Assistant Recruitment 2015 1003 Vacancies at www.mphc.gov.in
- 2 How to Apply for MP High Court Stenographer/Assistant Recruitment 2015:
- 3 Click to Download MP High Court Stenographer/Assistant Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
- 4 Click Here to Apply Online for MP High Court Stenographer/Assistant Recruitment 2015
Name of Organization:
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
Stenographer Grade II: 53 posts
Stenographer Grade III: 155 posts
Steno Typist: 08 posts
Assistant Grade III: 787 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 1003 Posts
Online Application Portal:
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2016):
The minimum Age of all candidates must be 18 years or more.
The maximum Age of the Male Candidate is 35 years and 45 years for Female Candidate.
Relaxation in Age limit will be allowed to Reserved Category Candidates as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed HSC/Intermediate/10+2 or Equivalent from a recognized board.
The candidate must have obtained Certificate in Hindi and/or English Typing Test from recognized institute.
The candidate must have Stenography speed of 100/80 words per minute.
The candidate must have completed Diploma in Computer Application (One Year duration).
For more information, refer Official Notification.
The candidates of SC/ST/PH candidates need to pay Rs.600/-
All other candidates have to pay Rs.600+200 = Rs.800/-
The candidate will be selected through Written Test, Practical/Skill Test and Interview.
Stenographer Grade II: From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
Stenographer Grade III: From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Steno Typist: From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Assistant Grade III: From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
How to Apply for MP High Court Stenographer/Assistant Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at mponline.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment/Career tab and select it to go to respective page.
- Download MP High Court Stenographer/Assistant Recruitment 2015 Notification.
- Read the complete Notification before applying online.
- Visit the Online Application Portal @mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/MPHC/MPHCHome.aspx
- Find MP High Court Stenographer/Assistant Recruitment 2015.
- Click on Apply button to proceed.
- Register yourself (if you are new to MP Online)and then fill up the Online Application.
- Pay the Application/Exam Fee online as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Save your Application Number for future reference.
- Get printout of Application for record and more use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 13th August 2015
Last Date for editing Online Application: 16th August 2015
Tentative Exam Date: 9th September 2015
Click Here to Visit MP High Court official website
For more information about MP High Court Recruitment 2015 Notification for 1003 vacancies of Stenographer Grade II III, Steno Typist, Assistant Grade III, Online Application, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Important Dates etc., the candidates should refer the official website at www.mphc.gov.in and @mponline.gov.in.