MP High Court Chowkidar Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 435 Group D Posts of Waterman/Watchman/Gardener, Sweeper and Vehicle Driver at www.mponline.gov.in:
The High Court of Madhya Pradesh has released an advertisement about MP High Court Group D (Chowkidar) Recruitment 2015 for 435 Vacancies of Vehicle Driver, Sweeper and Waterman/Watchman/Gardener Posts at www.mphc.gov.in. The Madhya Pradesh High Court is calling up Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 435 Group D posts of Vehicle Driver, Waterman/Watchman (Chowkidar)/Gardener and Sweeper on Collector rate and Contract basis in 2015.
MP High Court Chowkidar Recruitment 2015 for 435 Vacancies of Chowkidar/Waterman/Gardener Posts at www.mphc.gov.in. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for MP High Court Group D (Chowkidar) Recruitment 2015 via official web portal at www.mponline.gov.in up to 27 November 2015. The High Court of Madhya Pradesh will NOT accept any other mode of application. The candidates are advised to apply online within prescribed time limit.
MP High Court Chowkidar Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 435 Vacancies at www.mphc.gov.in
Name of Organization:
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Government of MP
Name of Recruitment:
MP High Court Group D (Chowkidar) Recruitment 2015 for Vehicle Driver, Watchman, Sweeper Posts
- Vehicle Driver: 28 posts
- Water man/Watchman/Gardener: 353 posts
- Sweeper: 54 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 435 Posts
As on 1st January 2015, the Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to the Reserved Category candidates according to MP Government Rules.
The candidate must have following qualifications:
Vehicle Driver: 8th Class from a recognized board and a Valid Driving License for Light Vehicle from RTO.
Water man/Watchman (Chowkidar)/Gardener and Sweeper: 8th Class from a recognized education board.
The Application Fee is Rs.100/- to be paid by the candidate.
The candidate must pay Rs.50/- as Fee for Correction in Submitted Application in case Correction is required in Online Application submitted earlier.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview. The Document Verification Programme will be held together with Interview.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for MP High Court Chowkidar/Group D Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at www.mphc.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment tab and select it to go to Recruitment Page.
- Navigate to MP High Court Group D/Chowkidar Recruitment 2015 for Vehicle Driver, Waterman/Watchman/Gardener and Sweeper posts.
- Click on the Advertisement link to download the Official Notification as PDF file.
- Read the Complete Advertisement before applying online.
- Log on to MP Online Portal at www.mponline.gov.in.
- Select Applications tab to reach Application Page.
- Click on MP High Court tab to proceed.
- Select the tab Applications and Services and click on the link Click Here in MP High Court Group D (Chowkidar) Recruitment 2015.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload photo and signature image as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up details.
- Save your Registration ID/Number and Password for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and more use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 27 November 2015
Last Date for Correction in Application: 30 November 2015
Declaration of List of Selected & Rejected Candidates: 14 December 2015
Date of Interview: 19 December 2015
Click to View/Download Official Notification
For more information about MP High Court Chowkidar Recruitment 2015 Notification about 435 Vacancies of various posts like Vehicle Driver, Waterman/Watchman/Gardener and Sweeper on Collector Rate and Contact basis, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Academic Eligibility, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the candidates should visit MP High Court official website at www.mphc.gov.in OR log on MP Online Portal at www.mponline.gov.in.