Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Apply for 813 Vacancies of Commando/Constable Posts at megpolice.gov.in:
Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya Police has released an advertisement about Recruitment of Commando/Constable, Driver, Mechanic, Armourer, Bugler and Signal/Communication Operator on its official website at megpolice.gov.in. The Meghalaya Police Department is inviting Offline Application from 9th/10th/12th Class passed candidates for filling up 813 vacancies of various posts in 2016.
The Prescribed Application Form will be available from 30th March 2016 onwards at Office of all District Superintendents of Police and Commandants of MLP Battalions and Principal, PTS Mawroh Shillong. The candidates have to pay Rs.50/- as Cost of Application. The Age of the candidate must be in between 18-21 years to apply for Meghalaya Police Commando/Constable Recruitment 2016. The Central Recruitment Board will appoint the candidates through Physical Efficiency Test, Written Exam and Interview in 2016. The Application Form with Enclosures must be reached at CRB Meghalaya Police on or before 30th April 2016.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Apply for 813 Vacancies at megpolice.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Central Recruitment Board (CRB), Meghalaya Police
Name of Recruitment:
Meghalaya Police Commando/Constable Recruitment 2016
- Commando/Constable (Male): 625 posts
- Commando/Constable (Female): 152 posts
- Mechanic: 05 posts
- Signal/Communication Operator: 07 posts
- Driver: 16 posts
- Armourer: 04 posts
- Bugler: 04 posts
Total Number of Posts: 813 Vacancies
The Age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years and maximum 21 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Category candidates of Meghalaya State according to Government Norms.
The candidate must have obtained Degree/Qualification as under_
- Commando/Constable – 10th Class passed
- Driver, Armourer, Bugler – 9th Class passed plus a valid HMV/LMV Driving License
- Mechanic – 10th Class passed plus Experience as Mechanic in Automobile
- Signal/Communication Staff – 12th Class passed
All the candidates have to pay Rs.50/- as Cost of Application Form at the time of buying it from Office of the District Superintendent of Police.
The candidate will be selected through following process_
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
The candidate will be paid as follows_
Post No. 1 to 4: from Rs.8300/- to Rs.16270/-
Post No. 5 to 7: from Rs.7700/- to Rs.15020/-
How to Apply for Meghalaya Police Commando/Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Open the official website at megpolice.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment of Commando in Meghalaya Police 2016.
- Download the Official Notification and read it thoroughly before applying offline.
- Get the Prescribed Application Form from Office of District Superintendent of Police by paying Rs.50/- on or after 30th March 2016.
- Fill up the Application Form with required details.
- Paste your recent passport size Photograph as mentioned.
- Attach copies of necessary documents and certificates as per instructions.
- Send the Application Form with Enclosures to the CRB Meghalaya Police Address as mentioned in Official Notification.
- The Application Form must be reached before 30th April 2016.
Application Form will be Available from: 30 March 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30 April 2016
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
For more information about Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Notification for 813 Vacancies of Male & Female Commando/Constable, Mechanic, Signal/Communication Operator, Driver, Armourer and Bugler Posts, Offline Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the candidates have to visit the official website at megpolice.gov.in.