Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1425 Vacancies of Constable, Sub Inspector Posts, Apply Offline at megpolice.gov.in:
Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya Police has Released Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 for 1425 vacancies of Category 1 to 5 posts on its official website at megpolice.gov.in. The Meghalaya Police Department invites Offline Application from young and enthusiastic applicants for filling up 1425 various vacancies of Sub Inspector, Constable, Firemen, Driver, Mechanic etc. posts in 2016.
The Meghalaya Police Department is going to recruit 1425 various posts through Physical Endurance Test (PET), Written Exam, Trade Test and Interview. The interested and eligible applicants can apply offline for Meghalaya Police Constable SI Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at megpolice.gov.in. The Application Forms will be available from 15th March 2016 at Offices of all District Superintendents of Police and Commandants of MLP Battalions and Principal, PTS Mawroh, Shillong on payment of Rs.50/-. The Last Date for Receipt of Application Form is 15th April 2016.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Apply for 1425 Constable SI Vacancies at megpolice.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Central Recruitment Board (CRB), Meghalaya Police
Name of Recruitment:
Meghalaya Police Constable SI Recruitment 2016
Category 1 Posts
- UB Sub Inspector: 80 posts
Category 2 Posts
- AB Sub Inspector: 20 posts
Category 3 Posts (UB Group) – 576 Posts
- Unarmed Branch Constable: 441 posts
- Firemen: 31 posts
- Driver Firemen: 05 posts
- MPRO Operator/Signal Operator: 86 posts
- WPC: 13 posts
Category 4 Posts (AB Group) – 738 Posts
- Armed Branch Constable: 125 posts
- State Battalion Constable & IRBN Constable: 500 posts
- Handyman Constable: 13 posts
- Rider Constable: 02 posts
- MPRO (General Duty) Constable: 01 post
- Mechanic: 07 posts
- Driver Constable: 81 posts
- Bugler: 04 posts
- Armourer: 05 posts
Category 5 Posts
- Follower of DEN/State Battalions including IRBN: 11 posts
Total Number of Posts: 1425 Vacancies (Category 1 to 5)
Follower: 18 to 27 years
UB & AB Sub Inspector: 20 to 27 years
All Other Posts: 18 to 21 years
Sub Inspector – Degree in any stream
Constable & Other Posts – Class V/Class IV/10+2 Passed
For more details, refer Official Notification.
Rs.50/- Cost of Application Form to be paid by the Applicant on buying the Form.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
All Other Posts
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Exam
Category 1 & 2 Posts – from Rs.14100/- to Rs.27510/-
Category 3 & 4 Posts – from Rs.8300/- to Rs.16270/- (Matric passed)
from Rs.7700/- to Rs.15020/- (Below Matric passed)
Category 5 Posts – from Rs.6500/- to Rs.12700/-
How to Apply for Meghalaya Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at megpolice.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment in Meghalaya Police 2016 under What’s New head.
- Navigate to the Advertisement link and click on it to download Official Notification as PDF.
- Read the Complete Advertisement carefully.
- Get the Prescribed Application Form from your relevant district’s Superintendent of Police Office by paying Rs.50/- only.
- Fill up the Application Form with required details.
- Paste your recent Photograph as asked.
- Attach necessary documents & certificates copies.
- Send the Application Form with Enclosures to the Address as given in Official Notification/Application Form.
Application Forms Available: from 15 March 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15 April 2016
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
For more information about Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 Notification for 1425 Vacancies of Constable, Sub Inspector and Other Posts in Categories 1 to 5, Offline Application Process, Availability of Application Form, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Written Exam etc., the applicants should log on to official website at megpoilice.gov.in.