Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2016 Notification Apply Online for 734 Krishi Sevak Vacancies at www.mahaagri.gov.in:
Maharashtra Agriculture Krishi Sevak Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online for 734 Vacancies at www.mahaagri.gov.in: The Maharashtra Agriculture Department has released an advertisement about Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2016 Notification on its official website at www.mahaagri.gov.in. The Department of Agriculture, Maharashtra State is calling up Online Application from young, qualified and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 734 vacant posts of Krishi Sevak in various districts of Maharashtra in 2016.
Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 734 Posts at www.mahagiri.gov.in. The Maharashtra Agriculture Department wants to recruit 734 candidates as Krishi Sevak through Written Exam and Interview. The interested and eligible applicants can apply online for Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2016 from 29th December 2015 via official web portal at www.mahagiri.gov.in. The Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 12th January 2016. The Deadline to deposit the Application Fee is 13th January 2016. The Department of Agriculture, Maharashtra State will Not accept any application after the Closing Date.
Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2016 at www.mahaagri.gov.in Apply for 734 Krishi Sevak Vacancies
Name of Organization/Department:
Department of Agriculture, Government of Maharashtra
Name of Recruitment:
Maharashtra Agriculture Krishi Sevak Recruitment 2015-2016
Name of Post: Krishi Sevak
Total Vacant Posts: 734 Vacancies
District wise Vacancies:
|Sr No||Name of District||Vacant Posts of Krishi Sevak|
The Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 33 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category candidates as per Maharashtra Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Diploma in Agriculture or its Equivalent from a recognized university or institute.
For more details, refer Official Notification.
The Ex-Serviceman and Person with Disability (PWD/PH) candidates are Exempted from Fee Payment.
Reserved Category of Maharashtra State (SC, ST, etc.) – Rs.200/- only.
All Other candidates have to pay Rs.400/- as Application/Exam Fee.
The Fee should be paid through Challan at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
For further details, refer Official Notification.
The candidate will be paid Rs.6000/- per month as Remuneration.
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2016 :
- Log on to official website at www.mahagiri.gov.in.
- Navigate to the tab given in the left bottom corner as Krushi Sevak Recruitment 2015.
- Select the tab to proceed OR directly visit @18.104.22.168/krushi2015/.
- Click on Advertisement link to download the Official Notification.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully before applying online.
- After that, click on How to Apply link to read the Important Instructions/Steps.
- Get back to homepage and select Login tab to go to Login Page.
- Navigate to New Registration link and click on it.
- Register yourself and login with User Name and Password.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational information.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online and take printout of Challan.
- Pay the Exam Fee at SBI with help of Challan.
- Update the Challan details in your Application.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
Opening Date for Online Application – 29th December 2015
Closing Date for Online Application – 12th January 2016
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee (by Challan) – 13th January 2016
Last Date to update Challan Details – 13th January 2016
Click here to Download Official Notification
For more information about Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2016 Advertisement for 731 Vacancies of Krishi Sevak posts, Online Application Process, Age & Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam Pattern etc., the candidates should log on to official website at www.mahaagri.gov.in.