LIC India ADO Recruitment 2015 – LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 5066 vacant posts at www.licindia.in:
LIC India ADO Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 5066 Apprentice Development Officer posts at www.licindia.in. The Life Insurance Corporation of India has released several Notifications for Recruitment of 5066 Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) 2015 in various Zonal of LIC India. The LIC India ADO Recruitment 2015 Notifications have been published on the official website at www.licindia.in for filling up 5066 vacancies of Apprentice Development Officer in Central Zonal, Eastern Zonal, East Central Zonal, Northern Zonal, North Central Zonal, Southern Zonal, South Central Zonal and Western Zonal in 2015.
The LIC India is inviting online applications from qualified aspirants for Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) 2015. The interested and eligible aspirants can apply online for LIC India ADO Recruitment 2015 via official web portal at www.licindia.in. The Online Application starts from 1st June 2015 and the Closing Date for Online Registration is 30th June 2015. The applicants have to apply within given range of dates as the applications submitted after the last date will NOT be accepted by LIC India.
LIC India ADO Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 5066 Apprentice Development Officer posts at www.licindia.in
- 1 LIC India ADO Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 5066 Apprentice Development Officer posts at www.licindia.in
- 2 How to Apply for LIC India ADO Recruitment 2015:
- 3 Important Dates for LIC India ADO Recruitment 2015:
- 4 Click to Download LIC India ADO Recruitment 2015 Official Notification (All Zonal)
- 5 Click Here to Apply Online for LIC India ADO Recruitment 2015
- 6 Click to Visit LIC India Official Website
Name of Organization:
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC India)
- Central Zonal: 363 posts
- Eastern Zonal: 597 posts
- East Central Zonal: 506 posts
- Northern Zonal: 682 posts
- North Central Zonal: 622 posts
- Southern Zonal: 679 posts
- South Central Zonal: 699 posts
- Western Zonal: 918 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 5066 Posts
As on 1st June 2015, the Age of the candidate must be in between 21 years and 30 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age will be allowed as per Government Rules for Reserved category applicants.
The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
Master’s Degree (Post Graduate Degree) is more preferable.
For SC, ST candidates: Rs.50/-
For all others: Rs.500/-
The applicants will be appointed through Online Test and Interview.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply for LIC India ADO Recruitment 2015:
- Open the official website at www.licindia.in.
- Find out Career tab and select it.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers 2015-16.
- Select LIC ADO Recruitment 2015 Notification of your relevant Zonal.
- Download the Official Notification and read all the guidelines thoroughly.
- Visit the career page again and select Apply Online (Online Application for LIC ADO’s Recruitment Exam 2015-16) link.
- Fill up the Online Application for LIC Apprentice Development Officer with complete details.
- Upload photos and signature image as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable (according to your caste/community category).
- Submit the Application online as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application/Registration Number for reference for future.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
Important Dates for LIC India ADO Recruitment 2015:
Starting Date for Online Application: 1st June 2015
Closing Date for Online Application: 30th June 2015
Downloading of Call Letter starts: From 13th July 2015
Tentative Dates of Online Exam: 19th July 2015 & 25th July 2015 and/or any other date