LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 Notification Declared – Life Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 700 AAO Posts at www.licindia.in:
LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 700 Vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer Posts at www.licindia.in: The Life Insurance Corporation of India has released an advertisement about LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 for 700 Assistant Administrative Officer Posts on its official website at www.licindia.in. The LIC India is inviting Online Application from young, qualified candidates to fill up 700 vacant posts of Assistant Administrative Officer in 2016. The LIC India will select the eligible candidates through Online Exam, Personal Interview and Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 700 AAO Posts at www.licindia.in. The candidates having passed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from any Indian University/Institute, can apply online for LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 via official website portal at www.licindia.in from 15th December 2015 to 5th January 2016. The LIC India will not accept any application after the closing date, therefore the candidates are advised to submit the Online Application for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016 before the Closing Date (i.e. 05.01.2016).
LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 Apply for 700 Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies at www.licindia.in
Name of Organization:
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC India)
Name of Recruitment:
LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Administrative Officer Posts
Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO):
Current Year – 697 posts
Backlog – 03 posts
Total Posts – 700 Posts
Category/Community wise Vacancies:
- SC: 106 posts
- ST: 53 posts
- OBC: 192 posts
- UR: 349 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 700 Posts
Out of 697 Vacancies in Current Year, the PWD Category candidates have reservation as under:
Orthopedically Handicapped (OH) – 10 posts
Visually Impaired (VI) – 11 posts
Anywhere in India
As on 1st December 2015, the Age of the candidate must be in between 21 years and 30 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category candidates according to Government Rules.
The candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian university or institute.
The SC, ST and PWD candidates need to pay Rs.100/- plus Transaction Charges.
All Other candidates must pay Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges.
The Application Fee should be paid by Online Payment Method.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Examination, Personal Interview and Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.17240/- to Rs.32640/- with other admissible allowances.
(Rs.17240 – 840 (14) – 29000 – 910 (4) – 32640)
How to Apply Online for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment 2016:
- First of all, the candidate must have Scanned copy of his/her recent passport size photograph, signature.
- Secondly, the candidate must have a Valid Email ID and an Active Cellphone/Mobile Number.
- Log on to official website at www.licindia.in.
- Find and Select Careers section from the bottom of the page.
- Navigate to the link Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2016.
- Click on the link to go to Recruitment Page.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF by clicking on Employment Notice.
- Read the Complete Notification thoroughly before applying online.
- Get back to Recruitment Page and select CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application with required details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/IMPS/Cash Card/Mobile Wallet as you prefer.
- Save/Download the e-Receipt generated on Successful Payment of Fee.
- Complete the rest of formalities and submit the Application Online.
- Save and Remember your Registration Number, Password for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 15th December 2015
Closing Date for Online Application: 5th January 2016
Last Date for Online Payment of Application Fee: 5th January 2016
Call Letter for Online Exam will be Declared: Last Week of February 2016
Conduct of LIC AAO Online Examination: On 5th, 6th and 13th March 2016 (Tentatively)
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit LIC official website
For more information about LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 Notification for 700 Vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Important Dates etc., the candidates need to log on to LIC India official website at www.licindia.in.