KPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 846 Assistant Engineer Vacancies at kpsc.kar.nic.in (Last Date: 27 February 2016):
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a notification about KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 for 846 AE Civil, Mechanical Posts on its official website at kpsc.kar.nic.in. The Karnataka PSC invites SC, ST, Ex Military Person and Rural Candidate for filling up 846 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer Civil and Assistant Engineer Mechanical in various government departments like Public Works Department, Water Resources & Rural Development & Panchayati Raj in 2016. The candidate after appointment as Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical) will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.6000/- to Rs.11200/- per month.
KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 for 846 Civil & Mechanical Engineer Jobs, Apply Online at kpsc.kar.nic.in. The candidates, in between 18 years and 40 years and having a Degree/Diploma in Civil, Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university/institute and pass Part A & B of the A.M.I.E., can apply for this recruitment. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Karnataka PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at kpsc.kar.nic.in from 29.01.2016 to 27.02.2016. The Karnataka Public Service Commission will select the candidates based on their performance in Written Exam and Interview.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 846 Assistant Engineer Vacancies at kpsc.kar.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), Government of Karnataka
Name of Recruitment:
Karnataka PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 for AE Civil, Mechanical Posts
Department to Work:
Public Works Department and Water Resources & Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 Notification
- Assistant Engineer (AE) Civil: 761 posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE) Mechanical: 85 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 846 Posts
Only the Categories listed below are eligible to apply for this recruitment_
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Ex Military Person (Ex-MP)
- Rural Candidate (RL)
The Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
For Age Relaxation and Other Details, please refer Official Notification.
KPSC Jobs 2016 at kpsc.kar.nic.in
The candidate must have obtained Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma Certificate from a recognized institute of Engineers regarding pass in Part A & B of the A.M.I.E. or Equivalent Qualification.
For further details, please refer Official Notification.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidates will be selected through Written Exam and Interview.
The candidates appointed as an Assistant Engineer will be paid as from Rs.6000/- to Rs.11200/-.
For more info, refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 for AE Civil, Mechanical Jobs:
- Log on to KPSC official website at kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Find and Select Notification of 846 Backlog posts of Assistant Engineers (Civil/Mechanical in PWD/Water Resources and RDPR Dept).
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully before applying online.
- Get back to homepage of official website @kpsc.kar.nic.in and click on the link Click Here to Apply Online for 846 Backlog posts of Assistant Engineers (Civil/Mechanical in PWD/Water Resources and RDPR Dept).
- Read all the instructions thoroughly and select the box given as I Accept that I have gone through all instructions.
- Click on Open Application link to proceed.
- Click on New Application link and fill up your Personal Details, Educational Details, Caste/Category & Reservation Details and Communication/Contact Details as asked.
- Check all the details entered by you by click on Preview button.
- Proceed to Uploading your passport size Photograph with Signature.
- Upload your passport size recent Photo as per instructions.
- Note down your Application ID for more use.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the details.
Starting Date for Online Application: 29 January 2016
Last Date for Online Application: 27 February 2016
Date of Written Exam of AE: to be Announced Later
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit KPSC official website
For more information about KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 Notification for 846 Vacancies of AE Civil, Mechanical Posts released by Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) for Public Works Department and Water Resources & Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the candidates should log on to KPSC official website at kpsc.kar.nic.in.