Karnataka TET 2015 Notification Exam Date Online Application
- 1 Karnataka TET 2015 Notification Exam Date Online Application
- 2 Karnataka TET 2015 at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- 3 KAR TET Notification 2015 Apply Online
- 4 How to Apply for Karnataka TET Online Application 2015:
- 5 Important Dates Karnataka TET 2015:
- 6 Click to Download Karnataka TET 2015 Official Notification (Information Brochure)
- 7 Click Here to Apply Online for Karnataka TET 2015
Karnataka TET 2015 Notification, Online Registration/Application Available at schooleducation.kar.nic.in – Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KAR TET) 2015 Apply Online @kartet.caconline.in: The School Education Department of Karnataka has released a notification about Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 on its official website at schooleducation.kar.nic.in. The Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 Notification has been published to call up Online Application from eligible applicants in July/August 2015.
Karnataka TET 2015 at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
The Karnataka TET 2015 Exam will be held on 27th September 2015. The purpose of conduct of Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KAR TET) 2015 for appointment of eligible candidates as Teachers in Government Schools of Karnataka State. The interested and eligible applicants can apply online for Karnataka TET 2015 via official web portal @kartet.caconline.in. The Online Application for KAR TET 2015 starts from 13th July 2015. The Closing Date for Online Application of Karnataka TET 2015 is 3rd August 2015, the applicants are advised to apply within given time.
KAR TET Notification 2015 Apply Online
Name of the Department:
School Education Department of Karnataka, Government of Karnataka
Name of Exam:
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KAR TET) 2015
Online Application Portal:
The candidate must have passed PUC/Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks from a recognized board and passed/appearing in Final Year of 2 Years’ Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed).
The candidate must have passed PUC/Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks from a recognized board and passed/appearing in Final Year of 4 Years’ Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
The candidate must have passed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks from a recognized board and passed/appearing in Final Year of 2 Years’ Diploma in Education (Special Education).
The candidate must have completed BA/B.Sc Graduation and passed/appearing in Final Year of 2 Years’ Diploma in Elementary Education [by whatever name known].
For Paper II & Both Papers Qualifications and more details on Eligibility Criteria, kindly refer Official Notification.
|Only Paper I or II||
Both Paper I & II
General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Groups
Fee Exemption for Differently Abled Persons/Candidates.
Rs.10/- extra will be charged by the Bank as Service Charges.
Schedule of Karnataka TET 2015 Exam on 27.09.2015:
Paper I: From 09:30AM to 12:00 Noon (02 Hours 30 Minutes)
Paper II: From 02:00PM to 04:30PM (02 Hours 30 Minutes)
Paper I is for Class I to V and Paper II for Class VI to VIII.
How to Apply for Karnataka TET Online Application 2015:
- Open the official website at schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Find and select the link Online Application for Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test 2015.
- Navigate to the square box Instructions to Applicants.
- Download the KAR TET 2015 Brochure and read it carefully.
- Also read instructions before proceeding to Online Application.
- Get back to the KAR TET official web @kartet.caconline.in.
- Click on the Registration /Login.
- Click on New Application tab to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature image.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Take printout of Application for record and Fee Challan for Payment purpose.
- Pay the Application by Cash in CAC Account mentioned in Challan at State Bank of Mysore.
- Save your Registration ID/Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
Important Dates Karnataka TET 2015:
Online Application Starts: From 13th July 2015
Online Application Ends: On 3rd August 2015
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 5th August 2015
Admit Card Downloading Starts: From 15th September 2015
Date of Karnataka TET 2015: 27th September 2015 (27.09.2015)
Declaration of Results: November 2015
Click Here to Apply Online for Karnataka TET 2015
Click Here to Visit KAR TET official website
For more information about Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KAR TET) 2015 Notification, Online Application, Eligibility Criteria, Date & Schedule of TET Exam, Other Important Dates, the applicants should log on to official website at schooleducation.kar.nic.in and @kartet.caconline.in.