Karnataka Police Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 180 Special Reserve Police Constable Vacancies at www.ksp.gov.in – KSRP Constable (Male/Female) Recruitment 2015:
The Karnataka State Police has declared an advertisement about KSRP Constable Recruitment 2015 for 180 Posts on its official website at www.ksp.gov.in. The Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2015 Notification is released for 180 Vacant Posts of Special Reserve Police Constable Men/Women. The candidates who have interest as well as eligibility, can apply online for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2015 via official website portal at www.ksp.gov.in OR @srpchk15.ksponline.co.in.
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2015 Apply for 180 Special Reserve Police Constable Vacancies at www.ksp.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Karnataka State Police, Government of Karnataka
Name of Recruitment:
Karnataka State Police Constable Recruitment 2015 for Special Reserve Police Constable (Men/Women) Posts
Online Application Portal:
Special Reserve Police Constable (SRPC): 180 Posts
The candidate must have been born in between 30th October 1990 and 30th October 1997 (i.e. the Age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 30.10.2015).
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given as per Karnataka Government Rules to the Reserved Category candidates.
The candidate must have passed SSLC/Matriculation/10th Class or equivalent from a recognized education board.
The candidate must be satisfying the Physical Standards as mentioned by the Karnataka State Police for Special Reserve Police Constable in Official Notification/Brochure.
The Application Fee is Rs.250/- for the categories of GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B.
The Application Fee is Rs.100/- for categories of SC, ST, CAT-01 & ST (TRIBAL).
The candidate will be selected through following procedure as Special Reserve Police Constable in Karnataka State Police in 2015-2016:
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical Exam, Interview, Document Verification etc.
Kindly refer Official Notification OR Brochure.
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at www.ksp.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment tab and select it to go to Recruitment Page.
- Navigate to SRPC-HK-KSRP-RECT-2015 and select the link.
- You will be redirected to the Recruitment Portal of Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2015.
- Read the Notification and Brochure carefully before applying online.
- Get back to Recruitment Portal and select New Application
- Read the Important Instructions displayed on the page.
- Select the box □ I Agree and click on Submit button to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application with required personal and educational details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Upload photo and Signature Image as asked.
- Submit the Online Application on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Registration ID/Username and Password for reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
Last Date for Online Application: 30th October 2015
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 31st October 2015
Click to View/Download Official Notification
For more information about Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2015 Notification for 180 Vacant Posts of Special Reserve Police Constable, KSRP Constable Online Application Process, Age & Eligibility Criteria, Physical Standards, Selection Process, Written Exam Date/Schedule, Physical Test Dates, Other Important Dates etc., the candidates are advised to refer Official Notification/Brochure or visit the official website at www.ksp.gov.in OR @srpchk15.ksponline.co.in.