JSSC Kakshpal Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1394 Warder Vacancies at www.jssc.in – JSSC Kakshpal Recruitment Notification : The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released an advertisement about JSSC Kakshpal Recruitment 2016 for 1394 vacancies of Kakshpal on its official website at www.jssc.in. The Jharkhand SSC is inviting Online Application from young, qualified candidates for filling up 1394 empty posts of Kakshpal (Warder) in 2015-2016 through Jharkhand Kakshpal Competitive Examination 2015 (Preliminary & Main Exams) and Physical Test & Medical Exam. The Online Application for Jharkhand Kakshpal Competitive Examination (JKCE) 2015 starts from 29th December 2015 on JSSC official website at www.jssc.in.
JSSC Kakshpal Recruitment Notification 2015
JSSC Kakshpal Recruitment 2016 for 1394 Warder posts, Apply Online for Jharkhand Kakshpal Competitive Exam at www.jssc.in. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for JSSC Kakshpal Recruitment 2016 via official website at www.jssc.in from 29.12.2015 to 28.01.2016. The Jharkhand SSC will not accept any application after the closing date, that’s why the candidates are recommended to apply online within prescribed time limit. Here we provide complete information about JSSC Kakshpal Recruitment 2016 Age & Eligibility Criteria, Steps for Online Application, Important Dates, Process of Selection of Candidate etc. as follows:
JSSC Kakshpal Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1394 Warder Vacancies at www.jssc.in
Name of Organization:
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC), Government of Jharkhand
Name of Recruitment/Examination:
Jharkhand Kakshpal Competitive Examination 2015 [JSSC Kakshpal (Warder) Recruitment 2015-2016]
Kakshpal (Warder) – 1394 Posts
As on 1st August 2015, the Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 25 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to SC, ST, BC, EBC, Home Guard and Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Jharkhand Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed at least 10th Class (Matriculation) from Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) or Equivalent.
For more details, refer Official Notification and Prospectus.
The SC and ST candidates of Jharkhand State need to pay Rs.125/- as Fee for Application.
The Application Fee is Rs.460/- for all other candidates.
In addition to the Application Fee, the candidates are required to pay Bank Charges.
The candidates will be selected through following stages of selection__
- Jharkhand Kakshpal Competitive Examination (JKCE) 2015 Preliminary Exam
- JKCE 2015 Main Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Exam
The candidate appointed as Kakshpal (Warder) will be paid under Pay Band I i.e. from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/- per month.
How to Apply Online for JSSC Kakshpal Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.jssc.in.
- Find out Advertisement for Jharkhand Kakshpal Competitive Examination 2015 and download it as PDF.
- After that click on Prospectus of Jharkhand Competitive Examination 2015 to download it.
- Read the Official Notification (Advertisement) and Prospectus carefully before applying online.
- Get back to JSSC website homepage and select the link Online Application for JKCE 2015.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and more use.
Starting Date for Online Application – 29th December 2015
Last Date for Online Application – 28th January 2016
Last Date to Pay Fee for Application – 2nd February 2016
Click here to View/Download Official Notification
For more information about JSSC Kakshpal Recruitment 2016 Notification for Jharkhand Kakshpal Competitive Examination 2015 for 1394 vacant posts of Kakshpal, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates etc., the candidates should visit Jharkhand SSC official website at www.jssc.in.