JKSSB Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 226 Posts of Junior Assistant, Pharmacist, Multipurpose Health Worker Posts at www.jkssb.nic.in:
JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 226 Posts of Pharmacist/Multipurpose Health Worker Posts at www.jkssb.nic.in: The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board has published an advertisement about JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015 for 226 Vacancies of Pharmacist, Multipurpose Health Worker (Male/Female) and many more posts on its official website at www.jkssb.nic.in. The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board is inviting Online Application from young, qualified and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 226 vacant posts of Pharmacist, Male/Female MPHW and Junior Assistant through Physical Test, Type Writing Test, Written Exam and Personal Interview.
JKSSB Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 226 Vacancies of Junior Assistant, Pharmacist and Multipurpose Health Worker Posts at www.jkssb.nic.in. The interested and eligible applicants need to apply online for JKSSB Junior Assistant/MPHW/Pharmacist Recruitment 2015 via official web portal at www.jkssb.nic.in. The Online Application is available from 8th December 2015 to 22nd December 2015. The Last Date to deposit the Application Fee is 23rd December 2015. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application within prescribed time limit.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015-16 Apply for 226 Vacancies at www.jkssb.nic.in
Name of Organization/Board:
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB), Government of Jammu and Kashmir
Name of Recruitment:
JKSSB Recruitment 2015 for Junior Assistant, Pharmacist, Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) Posts
- Junior Assistant: 61 posts
- Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) Male: 22 posts
- Multipurpose Health Worker (MPHW) Female: 25 posts
- Electrician: 09 posts
- Plumber: 02 posts
- Junior Anesthesia Assistant: 35 posts
- Junior Pharmacist: 43 posts
- Dhobi: 06 posts
- Driver: 23 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 226 Posts
As on 1st January 2015, the Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 40 years for Open Merit (General Category) candidates.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Category candidates as per Government Norms.
The candidate must have passed Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized education board/institute/university.
The applicant needs to pay the Application Fee of Rs.350/- by Cash at any branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
Process of Selection:
The candidate will be selected on the basis of following Tests:
- Physical Test
- Type Writing Test
- Written Exam
For more details, refer Official Notification.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015 for Pharmacist/Multipurpose Health Worker Posts:
- Log on to JKSSB official website at www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Find out Online Application tab and select it to go to relevant webpage.
- Click on View Advt. link under Advertisement Notice 07 of 2015 (Dated: 02/12/2015).
- Download the Official Notification and read it carefully before applying online.
- Get back to Online Application page and select Apply button for desired post to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and more use.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable at any branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank.
Last Date for Online Application: 22 December 2015
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee: 23 December 2015
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit JKSSB official website
For more information about JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015 Notification for 226 Vacancies of Pharmacist, Male/Female Multipurpose Health Worker and many more posts in Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the candidates should log on to JKSSB official website at www.jkssb.nic.in.