JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 1156 for Lecturer and Medical Officer Posts at jkpsc.nic.in:
JKPSC Lecturer and Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1156 Various Vacancies at jkpsc.nic.in: The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has released two notifications about JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 for 1156 Lecturer and Medical Officer posts on its official website at jkpsc.nic.in. The JKPSC in inviting Online Application from 18-40 years age group candidates for filling up 1059 posts of Lecturer 10+2 in School Education Department and 97 posts of Medical Officer in Health & Medical Education Department in 2016.
The candidates having Master’s Degree in relevant subject, can apply online for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at jkpsc.nic.in from 24th March 2016 to 25th April 2016. The candidates who have MBBS or Equivalent Degree, are eligible to apply for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 from 21st March 2016 to 21st April 2016. The Process of Selection is to be Declared later by JKPSC on its official website at jkpsc.nic.in. The candidates have to pay the Exam Fee of Rs.505/- (Rs.255/- for Reserved Categories) at J&K Bank on or before 22nd April 2016 (for Medical Officer) and 26th April 2016 (for Lecturer).
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1156 Various Vacancies at jkpsc.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Government of J&K
Name of Recruitment:
JKPSC Lecturer and Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Medical Officer (MO)
Medical Officer: 97 posts
Lecturer in School Education Department
- English: 52 posts
- Physics: 108 posts
- Chemistry: 103 posts
- Botany: 121 posts
- Zoology: 111 posts
- Math: 86 posts
- Geography: 16 posts
- Hindi: 39 posts
- History: 18 posts
- Home Science: 02 posts
- Urdu: 58 posts
- Education: 45 posts
- Sociology: 20 posts
- Psychology: 02 posts
- Economics: 63 posts
- Political Science: 24 posts
- Commerce: 17 posts
- Arabic: 15 posts
- Kashmiri: 03 posts
- Statistics: 01 post
- Environmental Science: 22 posts
- Bio Technology: 10 posts
- Information Technology: 22 posts
- Functional English: 09 posts
- Sanskrit: 05 posts
- Music: 02 posts
- Electronics: 10 posts
- Islamic Studies: 03 posts
- Persian: 09 posts
- Bio Chemistry: 02 posts
- Punjabi: 02 posts
- Agriculture: 01 post
- Geology: 04 posts
- Information Practice: 04 posts
- Dogri: 04 posts
- Stenography: 09 posts
- Computer Science: 37 posts
Total Number of Posts: 1059 Vacancies
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of the candidate must be as follows_
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age for General, Unreserved Category – 40 years
Maximum Age for Candidates in Govt Service – 40 years
Maximum Age for Physically Challenged Candidates (PH/PWD) – 42 years
Maximum Age for Candidates belonging to RBA, SC, ST, ALC, SLC Categories – 43 years
Maximum Age for Ex-Servicemen – 48 years
For more details on Age Criteria & Relaxation Benefits, please refer Official Notification.
The candidate who is applying for Medical Officer/Lecturer post, must have obtained Qualification from a recognized university/institute/Govt ITI as under_
- Lecturer Category of 01 to 35 – Master’s Degree in relevant subject.
- Lecturer in Stenography – Master’s Degree with Certificate Courses in Stenography and having typing speed of 40 words per minute and shorthand speed of 80 words per minute.
- Lecturer in Computer Science – MCA or ‘B’ Level Course by DOEACC.
MBBS OR any Graduate Medical Qualification which is included in First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
For more details, refer Official Notification.
The candidate must pay the Application Examination Fee as under_
Rs.505/- for General/Unreserved Category
Rs.255/- for Reserved Categories
The Application/Exam Fee should be paid through Challan at any branch of Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) Bank.
All the candidates have to pay Rs.5/- Service Charge in addition to Fee while depositing the Exam Fee at J&K Bank.
Process of Selection:
The Process of Selection will be notified separately by JKPSC soon.
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- per month.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for JKPSC Lecturer and Medical Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to JKPSC official website at jkpsc.nic.in.
- Find out Notification inviting Online Applications for the posts of Lecturer 10+2 in School Education Department Dated 19.03.2016 OR Notification inviting Online Applications for the posts of Medical Officer in H&ME Dated 19.03.2016.
- Download the desired Official Notification and read it very carefully.
- Check the Eligibility Criteria and Application Procedure.
- Get back to JKPSC website homepage and click on Online Form tab.
- Select the link Click to Fill the Online Application Form for the post of Medical Officer in Health and Medical Education Department OR Lecturer 10+2 in School Education Department.
- Click on Apply button in Medical Officer row.
- A Popup window will appear.
- Read the Instructions and Procedure for Submission of Online Application Form.
- Tick the box as I have read the Instructions and click on Apply link.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal, educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature as per instructions.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number which is generated on successful submission of Application.
- Take printout of Application for record and more use.
- Get printout of Challan for Fee Payment purpose.
- Deposit the Examination Fee (Rs.505/- OR Rs.255/-) at any branch of J&K Bank with Rs.5/- Service Charge.
- Within two days of depositing Exam Fee, Submit the hard copy of Application Form, Bank Challan and Photocopies of Documents/Certificate to Office of the PSC Complex located at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu, Solina, Srinagar.
Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 24th March 2016
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 25th April 2016
Last Date to Deposit Fee: 26th April 2016
Starting Date for Online Submission of Application: 21st March 2016
Ending Date for Online Submission of Application: 21st April 2016
Last Date to Deposit Fee: 22nd April 2016
Click Here to View/Download Lecturer Official Notification
Click Here to Read/Download Medical Officer Official Notification
Click here to Visit JKPSC official website
For more information about JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notifications released by Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission for 1156 Vacancies of Lecturer 10+2 in School Education Department and Medical Officer in Health & Medical Education Department, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the candidates may refer the Official Notification and visit the official website at jkpsc.nic.in.