Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2015 for 2678 Vacancies of Constable, Subedar, Havildar Posts, Apply Offline at jhpolice.gov.in:
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2015 Apply Offline for 2678 posts of Constable, Subedar, Havildar at jhpolice.gov.in: The Jharkhand Police Department has released a notification about Recruitment of 2678 various posts of Constable, Subedar, Havildar in 2015. The Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2015 Notification has been published on the official website at jhpolice.gov.in. The Jharkhand Police Department invites offline applications from young and fit candidates for filling up 2678 vacant posts in 2015.
The Jharkhand Police Recruitment Department wants to appoint 2678 eligible aspirants as Constable, Havildar, Subedar through Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2015. The interested and eligible applicants can apply offline for Jharkhand Police Constable/Subedar Recruitment 2015 via official website at jhpolice.gov.in. The Jharkhand Police Department will appoint the eligible candidates on the basis of their qualifications, age, experience and performance in Interview.
Jharkhand Police Subedar/Constable/Havildar Recruitment 2015 Apply Offline for 2678 Posts at jhpolice.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Jharkhand State Police Department, Government of Jharkhand
- Subedar Major (General): 20 Posts
- Subedar (General): 20 Posts
- Nayab Subedar (General): 126 Posts
- Subedar/Nayab Subedar (Technical): 36 Posts
- Subedar (Vitntu): 02 Posts
- Nayab Subedar (Vitntu): 52 Posts
- Ashu (Nayab Subedar): 02 Posts
- Head Clerk: 02 Posts
- Clerk: 04 Posts
- Havildar (General): 434 Posts
- Driver Havildar: 20 Posts
- Driver constable: 104 Posts
- General constable: 1826 Posts
- Cook: 30 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 2678 Posts
The Age of the candidate must be in between 35 years and 45 years.
For Age Relaxation & more details, please refer Official Notification.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
No Application Fee.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their Qualifications, Age Criteria, Experience and Performance in Personal Interview.
- Subedar Major (General): Rs.18000/- per month
- Subedar (General): Rs.18000/- per month
- Nayab Subedar (General): Rs.18000/- per month
- Subedar/Nayab Subedar (Technical): Rs.18000/- per month
- Subedar (Vitntu): Rs.18000/- per month
- Nayab Subedar (Vitntu): Rs.18000/- per month
- Ashu (Nayab Subedar): Rs.18000/- per month
- Head Clerk: Rs.15000/- per month
- Clerk: Rs.12000/- per month
- Havildar (General): Rs.15000/- per month
- Driver Havildar: Rs.15000/- per month
- Driver constable: Rs.15000/- per month
- General constable: Rs.15000/- per month
- Cook: Rs.11000/- per month
How to Apply:
- Log on to official website at jhpolice.gov.in.
- Find out Career/Recruitment section and select it.
- Navigate to Recruitment Advt 01/2015 for 2678 Constable/Subedar/Havildar posts.
- Download the Official Notification and read it very carefully before applying.
- Find the Prescribed Application Form in bottom of Application and take printout of it.
- Fill up the hard copy of Application with required information.
- Attach photo and documents copies as per instructions.
- Bring the duly filled Application Form with documents while going to attend the Interview on following dates:
Important Dates for Interview:
The Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2015 Interview will be held from 21st July to 24th July 2014. The Interview will be started at 10:30am on mentioned dates.
Venue of Interview:
Main Office, Jharkhand Armed Police 01, Doranda, Ranchi (Jharkhand).
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click Here to Download Application Form in Prescribed Format (PDF)
For more information about Jharkhand Police 2678 Constable/Subedar Recruitment 2015 Notification, Prescribed Application Form, Offline Application Procedure, Interview Dates and Schedule etc., the candidates are advised to log on to official website at jhpolice.gov.in.