Jharkhand JRHMS Recruitment 2015 jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
- 1 Jharkhand JRHMS Recruitment 2015 jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
- 2 Jharkhand JRHMS Recruitment 2015
- 3 Jharkhand JRHMS Recruitment 2015 Notificatoin
- 4 How to Apply for Jharkhand JRHMS Recruitment 2015:
- 5 Click to Download Jharkhand JRHMS Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
- 6 Click Here to Download Application Form for Jharkhand JRHMS Recruitment 2015
Jharkhand JRHMS Recruitment 2015 for 2148 Vacancies of ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, DEO, Apply Offline at jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in The Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has declared JRHMS Recruitment 2015 for 2148 vacant posts of ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Data Entry Operator and many more. The JRHMS Recruitment Notification 2015 has been published on the official website at jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in for 2148 various posts.
Jharkhand JRHMS Recruitment 2015
The Jharkhand JRHMS is inviting offline applications from young, qualified aspirants for filling up 2148 various empty posts of ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Data Entry Operator (DEO) etc. The interested and eligible applicants can apply offline for JRHMS Recruitment 2015 by downloading Application Form from official website at jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in. The candidates are required to fill up the print of Prescribed Application Form and send it with necessary attachments to District Civil Surgeon Cum Chief Medical Officer. The Application must reach to the destination address on or before 3rd August 2015.
Jharkhand JRHMS Recruitment 2015 Notificatoin
Name of Organization:
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS), Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Jharkhand
- Epidemiologist: 16 posts
- Data Manager: 16 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 49 posts
- Nutritional Counselor: 87 posts
- ANM: 717 posts
- Cook: 87 posts
- IYFC (Nutrition) Counselor: 24 posts
- Pharmacist: 345 posts
- Staff Nurse: 333 posts
- Lab Technician: 76 posts
- Dental Technician: 05 posts
- Social Worker: 05 posts
- RMNCH/FP Counselor: 53 posts
- Support Staff: 52 posts
- Block Co-ordinator: 194 posts
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 22 posts
- Vector Borne Disease (VBD)-Consultant: 08 posts
- Malaria Technical Supervisor (MTS): 42 posts
- Kala Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS): 08 posts
- Financial & Logistics Assistant (FLS): 09 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 2148 Posts
As on 1st June 2015, the Age of the candidate must be in between 21 years and 35 years for ANM, Staff Nurse, DEO, Block Coordinator posts. For other posts, refer Official Notification.
Age Relaxation will be applicable to Reserved Category applicants as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have respective Degree/Diploma from a recognized university/institute.
For more details, refer Official Notification.
Rs.400/- for General & OBC candidates, Rs.200/- for SC, ST candidates.
The Application Fee should be paid via Demand Draft issued in favor of District Rural Health Society, Name of relevant district, Payable at relevant District.
The candidates will be selected through Academic Merits/Written Test/Skill Test/Interview.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply for Jharkhand JRHMS Recruitment 2015:
- Open the official website at jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Find out Notice tab under Quick Links and click on it.
- Select the link Advertisement for District level Recruitment under JRHMS.
- Read the complete advertisement before applying.
- Find Prescribed Application Form in the end of Notification and take printout of it.
- Fill up the hard copy of Application and attach necessary documents.
- Get a Demand Draft as asked for Application Fee.
- Send the Application Form along with Demand Draft and attachments to the Address mentioned in Official Notification.
Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 3rd August 2015
For more information about Jharkhand JRHMS Recruitment 2015 Notification for 2148 vacancies of ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, DEO and many more, Offline Application, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Key Dates etc., the candidates may log on to official website at jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in.