HSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 897 Steno-Typist, Forester and Stenographer Posts at www.hssc.gov.in:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released an advertisement about HSSC Recruitment 2016 for 897 posts of Steno-Typist, Stenographer, Forester and Other Posts on its official website at www.hssc.gov.in. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites young, educated and dynamic aspirants for filling up 897 various posts in 2016.
The aspirants in between 17 to 42 years and having necessary qualification, are eligible to apply online HSSC Steno-Typist Recruitment 2016 via official website portal at adv12.hryssc.in from 23rd February 2016 to 22nd March 2016. The aspirants are recommended to submit Online Application within prescribed time limit as the Haryana Staff Selection Commission will NOT accept any application after the Closing Date. The Last Date to Deposit Application Fee is 25th March 2016.
HSSC Steno-Typist Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 897 Vacancies at www.hssc.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Government of Haryana
Name of Recruitment:
HSSC Steno-Typist Recruitment 2016 for Stenographer and Forester Posts
- Steno-Typist (English): 210 posts
- Steno-Typist (Hindi): 175 posts
- Steno-Typist (English & Hindi): 192 posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer (English): 19 posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi): 06 posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer (English & Hindi): 28 posts
- Senior Scale Stenographer (English): 10 posts
- Senior Scale Stenographer (English & Hindi): 49 posts
- Wild Life Guard: 33 posts
- Draftsman: 05 posts
- Deputy Ranger: 49 posts
- Forester: 112 posts
- Mining Inspector: 05 posts
- Restorer: 09 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 897 Posts
The Age of the applicant must be minimum 17 years and maximum 42 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Category aspirants of Haryana State as per Government Rules.
The applicant must have obtained Degree/Diploma/Qualification in respective discipline from a recognized education board or university or institute.
For post wise qualification details, please refer Official Notification.
|Sr No||Category of Post||General||SC, BC, SBC, EBPG Categories of Haryana State Only|
|Male/Female||Female of Haryana Resident Only||Male||Female|
|01||7,8,10,11 & 13||Rs.150/-||Rs.75/-||Rs.35/-||Rs.18/-|
|02||1 to 6,9,12 &14||Rs.100/-||Rs.50/-||Rs.25/-||Rs.13/-|
|03||PH, Ex-Servicemen of Haryana||NO FEE|
Process of Selection:
The applicant will be appointed through Written Exam, Interview and Document Verification.
|Post Category||Pay Scale (Rs.)||Grade Pay (Rs.)|
|7,8,10,11 & 13||9300 to 34800||3600/3200/|
|1 to 6,9,12 & 14||5200 to 20200||1900/2800/2000/2400/|
How to Apply Online for HSSC Recruitment 2016 for Stenographer, Forester and Steno-Typist Posts:
- Log on to HSSC official website at www.hssc.gov.in.
- Find out the tab Click Here for the Recruitment Advt. No.12/2015.
- Select the link to go to Recruitment Portal.
- Click on Notification tab and navigate to Advertisement tab.
- Download the Official Notification for desired post and read it completely before applying online.
- Get back to Recruitment Portal homepage (@adv12.hryssc.in).
- Click on Register button to proceed.
- Read the Instructions and register yourself.
- Login with Login ID and Password.
- Fill up the Online Application for HSSC Recruitment 2016.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application/Registration Number, Login ID and Password for reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and more use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 23 February 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 22 March 2016
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee: 25 March 2016
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit HSSC official website
For more information about HSSC Steno-Typist Recruitment 2016 Notification for 897 Vacancies of Stenographer, Forester and Other Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the aspirants should log on to HSSC official website at www.hssc.gov.in.