HSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 4510 Vacancies of Shift Attendant, UDC, LDC Posts at www.hssc.gov.in:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released Advertisement No.3/2016 for HSSC Recruitment 2016 for 4510 Posts on its official website at www.hssc.gov.in. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission wants to fill up 4510 vacant posts of Shift Attendant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Grid Sub Station Operator and Many Other Posts in 2016.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for HSSC Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.hssc.gov.in from 5th March 2016 to 4th April 2016. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission wants to appoint young and qualified candidates through Written Exam, Viva Voce/Interview and Document Verification. The candidates are advised to submit Online Application within given time limit as the HSSC will not accept any application after the closing date. The Last Date to deposit Application Fee is 7th April 2016.
HSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 4510 Vacancies of Shift Attendant, UDC, LDC Posts at www.hssc.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Government of Haryana
Name of Recruitment:
Haryana HSSC Recruitment 2016 for Shift Attendant, UDC, LDC Posts
- Shift Attendant: 2426 posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 447 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 964 posts
- Assistant Law Officer: 03 posts
- Grid Sub Station Operator: 418 posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 36 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 109 posts
- Section Officer: 04 posts
- Divisional Accountant: 21 posts
- Accounts Clerk: 15 posts
- Analyst: 08 posts
- Assistant Fire Operator: 03 posts
- Assistant Store Keeper: 02 posts
- Foreman Grade 2 (Hydel): 01 post
- Foreman Grade 2 (Thermal) Electrical: 05 posts
- Foreman Grade 2 (Thermal) Mechanical: 04 posts
- Operator Electrical: 05 posts
- Operator Mechanical: 03 posts
- Store Munshi: 03 posts
- Technician Electrician: 08 posts
- Technician Fitter: 08 posts
- Technician Electronics & communication: 04 posts
- Technician Instrumentation & Control: 03 posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 09 posts
The Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 42 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Category candidates of Haryana as per Government Rules.
The candidate must have passed Degree/Diploma qualification in respective discipline from a recognized institute or university.
For post wise qualification details, please refer Official Notification.
|Sr No||Category of Post||General||SC, BC, SBC, EBPG Categories of Haryana State Only|
|Male/Female||Female of Haryana Resident Only||Male||Female|
|03||PH, Ex-Servicemen of Haryana||NO FEE|
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Viva Voce/Interview
From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- for Post Category 1,2,3,6,7,11,13,19,20,21,22,23.
From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- for Post Category 4,5,8,9,10,12,14,15,16,17,18,24.
How to Apply Online for HSSC Recruitment 2016 for Shift Attendant, UDC, LDC Posts:
- Log on to official website at www.hssc.gov.in.
- Find out Advertisement link to go to relevant webpage.
- Navigate to Haryana HSSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Number 3/2016.
- Download the Official Notification and read it very carefully.
- Get back to HSSC homepage and click on Apply Online for Advt 3/2016.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload your Photo and Signature as per instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application Form as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and more use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 05 March 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 04 April 2016
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee: 07 April 2016
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
For more information about Haryana HSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification for 4510 Vacancies of Shift Attendant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Grid Sub Station Operator and Other Posts, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Academic Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the candidates must log on to official website at www.hssc.gov.in.