HSSC Patwari SI Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 2708 Vacancies of Tracer, Draftsman, VLDA, Auction Recorder Posts at www.hryssc.org:
The Staff Selection Commission of Haryana has released a notification about HSSC Recruitment 2015 for 2708 various vacant posts of Patwari, VLDA, SI, Tracer, Draftsman etc. on its official website at www.hssc.gov.in. The Haryana SSC is calling up Online Application from young and qualified aspirants for filling up 2708 vacant posts of Patwari, Tracer, Sub Inspector, Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant (VLDA), Draftsman, Auction Record and many other posts in Haryana State in 2015-2016.
HSSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 2708 Patwari, Draftsman, Tracer, SI, VLDA, Auction Recorder posts at www.hryssc.org. The candidates who have necessary qualification and eligibility, can apply online for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2015 via official portal at www.hryssc.org. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will consider the Online Application on the official website up to 23 November 2015. The Last Date for Payment of Application Fee is 26 November 2015.
HSSC Recruitment 2015 Apply for 2708 Vacancies of Patwari, Tracer, SI, Draftsman at www.hryssc.org
Name of Organization:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Government of Haryana
Name of Recruitment:
HSSC Recruitment 2015 for Patwari, Tracer, Draftsman, VLDA, SI Posts
- Sub Divisional Clerk: 50 posts
- Tracer: 165 posts
- Assistant Revenue Clerk: 22 posts
- Candidate Ziledar: 23 posts
- Draftsman: 165 posts
- Social Education Panchayat Officer: 61 posts
- Auditor: 30 posts
- Auditor (HQ & Filed Offices): 40 posts
- Inspector: 48 posts
- Sub Inspector (SI): 80 posts
- Manual Assistant: 07 posts
- Inspector Legal Metrology: 10 posts
- Patwari: 588 posts
- Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant (VLDA): 797 posts
- Progress Assistant: 26 posts
- Assistant Secretary: 66 posts
- Mandi Supervisor cum Fee Collector: 126 posts
- Accountant: 47 posts
- Auction Record: 269 posts
- Statistical Assistant: 51 posts
- Assistant Research Officer: 08 posts
- Station Supervisor: 38 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 2708 Posts
The Age of the candidate should be in between 17 years and 42 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Category candidates as per Haryana State Government Rules.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
Please refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The Haryana SSC will select the candidates through Written Exam and Interview.
From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- or Rs.2000/- or Rs.1900/- or Rs.1800/-.
From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- or Rs.4000/- or Rs.3600/-.
For more details, refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for HSSC Patwari/SI/Draftsman/Tracer Recruitment 2015:
- Open the official website at www.hssc.gov.in.
- Find and select Click Here for Recruitment of ADVT NO.7/2015 -22 Post Categories.
- Download the Official Notification and read it very carefully.
- After that get back to the Recruitment Page.
- Select Login link to go to Login page.
- Navigate to the link New User Register Here.
- Register yourself and create your Login.
- Enter your Login ID and Password to login.
- Fill up the Online Application for your desired post with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable.
- Upload photo and signature as per instructions.
- Submit the Online Application as it is completely filled up.
- Save your Login ID, Password and Application Number for reference.
- Get printout of your Application for record and more use.
Last Date for Online Application: 23 November 2015
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee: 26 November 2015
Click to View/Download Official Notification
For more information about HSSC Recruitment 2015 Notification for 2708 Various Vacancies of Patwari, Tracer, Sub Inspector, Draftsman, Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant (VLDA), Auction Recorder and many other posts, Online Application Procedure, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale and Important Dates, the aspirants should log on to HSSC official website at www.hryssc.org OR at www.hssc.gov.in.