HPSEB Recruitment 2016 Apply for 710 Junior T Mate and Junior Helper Vacancies at www.hpseb.com (Last Date: 16th April 2016)
Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB) Recruitment 2016 Apply Offline for 710 Vacancies of Junior Helper and Junior T Mate Posts at www.hpseb.com: The Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board has issued an advertisement about HPSEB Junior T Mate Recruitment 2016 for 710 Posts on its official website at www.hpseb.com. The HPSEB Limited is inviting Offline Application (in prescribed format) from Matric passed aspirants for filling up 500 posts of Junior T Mate and 210 posts of Junior Helper (Sub Station) in 2016. While exercising the HPSEB Recruitment 2016 Process, the preference will be given to the aspirants having ITI Certificate in Wireman/Electrician trade.
HPSEB Junior T Mate Recruitment 2016 Notification download from official website at www.hpseb.com. The aspirants’ who want to apply for HPSEB Junior T Mate Recruitment 2016 age is should be in the age group of 18-30 years and have obtained ITI Certificate in Wireman/Electrician as Regular Course from a Government recognized institution. The Application can be submitted personally or sent by mail to Address of HPSEB Ltd Chief Engineer (Operations) North or South or Central Zone. The Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board will accept the Application Form up to 16th April 2016. The Last Date for Receipt of Application for far/flung areas of Himachal is set to 30th April 2016.
HPSEB Junior T Mate Recruitment 2016 Application form download from the www.hpseb.com. The Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board is going to recruit 500 vacancies of Junior T Mate and 210 vacancies of Junior Helper based on aspirants’ Academic Marks/Merits and Personal Interview. The aspirants have to pay Rs.100/- as Application Fee (Rs.50/- for Reserved Categories) to be paid by Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Bank Draft payable in favour of “Accounts Officer (Banking), HPSEBL, Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla – 171 004”. The aspirants are advised to send/submit the HPSEB Junior T Mate Recruitment 2016 Application Form as soon as possible, because the HPSEB Ltd will not consider any application received after the Last Date i.e. 16.04.2016 (30.04.2016 for far areas).
HPSEB Recruitment 2016 Apply for 710 Junior T Mate and Junior Helper Vacancies at www.hpseb.com
Name of Organization:
Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB), Government of HP
Name of Recruitment:
HPSEB Junior Helper and Junior T Mate Recruitment 2016
- Junior Helper (Sub Station): 210 posts
- Junior T Mate: 500 posts
Total Number of Posts: 710 Vacancies
As on 1st January 2016, the Age of the aspirant must be in between 18 years and 30 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed to Reserved Categories aspirants of Himachal Pradesh State as per HP Government Norms.
The aspirant must have passed at least Matric (Matriculation/10th/SSC/SSLC) Examination from a recognized education board.
The HPSEB Recruitment Department will give first preference to the aspirants who possess ITI Certificate in Wireman/Electrician trade obtained by completing a regular ITI Course (not external or distance education system). The ITI Course must be passed from a Government recognized institution.
For more details on qualifications, kindly refer Official Notification.
The aspirants of General Category must pay Rs.100/-, while the Reserved Categories aspirants need to pay Rs.50/- as Application Fee.
The Application Fee can be paid either through Bank Draft (DD) OR Indian Postal Order (IPO).
The Bank Draft or Indian Postal Order should be issued (and payable) in favour of Accounts Officer (Banking), HPSEBL, Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla – 171 004.
Process of Selection:
The HPSEB Recruitment Department will select the aspirants on the basis of their Academic Merits and their performance in Personal Interview.
The HPSEB will call up the aspirants in 1:3 ratio (i.e. 3 aspirants for 1 post) for Personal Interview.
Weightage of Marks for Selection of Aspirant:
- Marked secured in Matric (10th Std) to be awarded on Prorata basis – 60 Marks
- Technical Qualification of ITI in Wireman/Electrician – 25 Marks
- Personal Interview – 15 Marks
TOTAL MARKS (60+25+15): 100 MARKS
The aspirants will be paid Rs.6200/- per month as Contractual Remuneration after appointment as Junior Helper or Junior T Mate.
How to Apply for HPSEB Junior Helper and Junior T Mate Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to HPSEB official website at www.hpseb.com.
- Find out Vacancies/Appointment tab on left side down on homepage and select it to go to HPSEB Recruitment Page.
- Navigate to Advertisements under Vacancies heading and click on the link Applications are invited for filling up 500 posts of Junior T Mate and 210 Junior Helper (Sub Station) dated 16/03/2016.
- Download the Official Advertisement/Notification as PDF file.
- Open the Official Notification and go through it to get complete information about Recruitment Process, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates etc.
- After reading the Official Notification, find the Prescribed Application Form at bottom of Notification.
- Take printout of Application Form.
- Fill up the Application Form (hard copy) with necessary personal, educational details.
- Paste your recent passport size Photograph (signed by aspirant) on the Application Form as mentioned.
- Attach Important Documents/Certificates* with Application Form.
- Send the Application Form with Enclosures and Bank Draft/IPO (Original) to any one (relevant) of the 3 offices (addresses given below).
- The aspirant can also submit the Application personally at HPSEB office of relevant zone.
Chief Engineer (Operations) North Zone,
HPSEB Ltd., Dharamshala, District Kangra,
Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 176 215.
Chief Engineer (Operations) South Zone,
HPSEB Ltd., Mandi, District Mandi,
Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 175 001.
Chief Engineer (Operations) Central Zone,
HPSEB Ltd., Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla,
Himachal Pradesh, Pin – 171 004.
Important Dates for HPSEB Recruitment 2016:
Date of Release of Advertisement/Notification: 16th March 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16th April 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application for aspirants residing in Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub Division of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub Division of Shimla District of Himachal Pradesh: 30th April 2016
Click here to Go to HPSEB official website
Important Documents (to be attached with Application Form):
The aspirant must attach Self Attested Copies of following documents/certificates with the filled in Application Form:
- Matric (10th/SSC) Certificate showing details of marks obtained.
- ITI Certificate in Wireman/Electrician trade (Regular Course).
- Caste/Community/Reservation Certificate if applicable.
For more information about Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board HPSEB Junior T Mate Recruitment 2016 Notification for 710 Vacancies of Junior Helper and Junior T Mate Posts, Offline Application Procedure, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the aspirants should read the Official Advertisement and visit the official website at www.hpseb.com.