Gujarat NTSE 2015 Notification Released – State Examination Board (SEB) National Talent Search Exam (NCERT NTSE) 2015 for 10th Class Scholarship Apply Online at www.sebexam.org:
Gujarat NTSE 2015 Notification of Scholarship Exam for 10th Class Students, Apply Online for National Talent Search Exam 2015 at www.sebexam.org: The State Examination Board of Gujarat has released a notification for National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) 2015 on its official website at www.sebexam.org. The State Examination Board of Gujarat invites online applications from 10th Class students for NCERT NTSE 2015 Scholarship Exam in August/September 2015.
Gujarat NTSE 2015 Exam Notification, Online Application Form, for 10th Class students Scholarship Exam Apply Online at www.sebexam.com. The NCERT NTSE 2015 Online Registration starts from 20th August 2015. The SEB Gujarat will accept Online Application for NTSE 2015 Exam from 20.08.2015 to 15.09.2015 on the official website portal at www.sebexam.org. The candidates who are presently studying in 10th Class, can apply online for National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) 2015 via official web at www.sebexam.org.
Gujarat NTSE 2015 Exam Notification, Online Application for Class 10th Scholarship at www.sebexam.org
Name of Council:
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi
Name of Exam Board:
State Examination Board of Gujarat, Gandhinagar
Name of Exam:
National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) 2015
Medium of NTSE 2015 Exam:
The NTSE 2015 will be conducted in Gujarati Medium having Objective type questions.
Purpose of NTSE 2015 Exam:
The NCERT New Delhi and SEB Gujarat will conduct NTSE 2015 Exam on 8th November 2015 for providing Scholarship to the students of 10th Class. The NCERT will give Scholarship in Rupees to the NTSE 2015 Qualified candidates in 11th Class, 12th Class, Graduation, Post Graduation and PhD.
The candidates who are studying in 10th Class at present in Gujarat at any Government School, Granted School, Private School or Local Body School are eligible to apply for NTSE 2015 Exam.
No Income Limit/Barriers are applicable to any candidate according to as Resolution passed in NCERT New Delhi on 24.03.2006. All the candidates who will qualify in NTSE Exam 2015, will be provided Scholarship in full amount irrespective of Income of their Parents.
Exam Fee for NTSE 2015:
Rs.70/- for General Category
Rs.50/- for SC and ST Categories
Service Charge should be paid extra on Exam Fee at Post Office.
How to Apply Online for NTSE 2015 Exam:
- Log on to official website at www.sebexam.org.
- Find out Apply Online tab and select it.
- Navigate to National Talent Search Exam 2015 (Std 10).
- Download the Official Notification and read it completely before applying.
- Get back to Apply Online page and select Apply button in the row of National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) 2015 for Std 10.
- Fill up the Online Application with personal & educational details.
- Save your Application on and note down your Application Number.
- Then click on Upload Photograph tab to proceed.
- Upload your Recent Passport size photo and Signature image as per instructions.
- Confirm your Application to complete the procedure.
- Pay the Exam Fee Online (Net Banking/ATM) or Offline (through Challan at Post Office).
- Save your Confirmation Number for reference for future.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
The National Council of Educational Research and Training will give Scholarship, to the candidates who will pass in all phases of NTSE 2015 Exam, as follows:
- Rs.1250/- per month during 11th Class and 12th Class.
- Rs.2000/- per month during Under Graduation and Post Graduation.
- In PhD, the Scholarship will be provided according UGC Rules.
Date of Issue of NTSE 2015 Notification: 10th August 2015
Online Application for NTSE 2015: From 20th August 2015 to 15th September 2015
Exam Fee should be deposited on or before: 16th September 2015
NCERT NTSE 2015 Exam will be held on: 8th November 2015
Click to View/Download Official Notification
For more information about Gujarat NTSE 2015 Exam Notification, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Important Dates, Exam Date/Schedule etc., the candidates should log on to SEB official website at www.sebexam.org.