GSTES Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 255 Secondary & Higher Secondary Teacher Vacancies at www.eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in:
The Gujarat State Tribal Education Society has released a notification about GSTES Recruitment 2015 for 255 Secondary & Higher Secondary Teacher posts on its official website at www.eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in. The GSTES Gujarat is inviting online applications for Recruitment of 255 candidates as Teacher (Secondary & Higher Secondary) on 3 years agreement in 2015.
GSTES Recruitment 2015 for 255 Secondary & Higher Secondary Teacher Vacancies, Apply Online at www.eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in. The candidates who have passed B.Ed and TAT (Teacher Aptitude Test) in respective subject/discipline, can apply online for GSTES Teacher Recruitment 2015 via official web portal at www.eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in. The Gujarat State Tribal Education Society will accept Online Application till 7th September 2015.
GSTES Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 255 Teacher Vacancies at www.eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in
Name of Organization:
Gujarat State Tribal Education Society (GSTES), Government of Gujarat
Name of Recruitment:
GSTES Recruitment 2015 for Secondary & Higher Secondary Teachers on 3 years agreement basis.
Total Vacancies (Secondary & Higher Secondary Teacher): 255 Posts
Upper Primary/Secondary Teacher (Subject wise):
- Mathematics: 38 posts
- English: 25 posts
- Science: 23 posts
- Social Science: 28 posts
- Gujarati: 17 posts
- Hindi: 14 posts
- Sanskrit: 21 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 166 Posts
Higher Secondary Teacher (Subject wise):
- Gujarati: 10 posts
- English: 10 posts
- Mathematics: 11 posts
- Elements of Accounts: 04 posts
- Economics: 06 posts
- Commerce: 06 posts
- Physics: 14 posts
- Chemistry: 14 posts
- Biology: 14 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 89 Posts
The Age of the candidate must not exceed 32 years for Upper Primary/Secondary Teacher post and not more than 34 years for Higher Secondary Teacher post as on 7th September 2015 (07.09.2015).
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be applicable to Reserved Category candidates as per Gujarat Government Rules. But the Age of the applicant must not exceed 45 years after availing Relaxation.
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in relevant discipline from a recognized university or equivalent for Upper Primary/Secondary Teacher posts.
- The candidate must have completed Master’s Degree (Post Graduation) in relevant subject/discipline from a recognized university or equivalent for Higher Secondary Teacher posts.
In addition to any one of the above degree for relevant Teacher post in GSTES Recruitment 2015, the candidate must have following qualifications/skills:
- B.Ed Degree from any recognized university.
- TAT Exam passed under Gujarat Board with at least 50% Marks.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer.
- Complete Knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi language.
Rs.50/- Fee and Rs.12/- Post Office Charges i.e. Total Rs.62/- to be paid by the candidate at any Computerized Post Office of Gujarat.
For more details refer Official Notification.
The Gujarat State Tribal Education Society will appoint eligible applicants on the basis of Academic Merits and Interview.
Job Agreement Period:
Three Years (3 Years) Agreement for both Upper Primary/Secondary Teacher and Higher Secondary Teacher posts.
Pay Scale (Salaries):
Upper Primary/Secondary Teacher: Rs.7500/- fixed salaries.
Higher Secondary Teacher: Rs.10000/- fixed salaries.
How to Apply Online for GSTES 255 Teacher Recruitment 2015 for Secondary & Higher Secondary Teacher Vacancies:
- Log on to GSTES official website portal at www.eklavya-education.gov.in.
- Find out GSTES Teacher Recruitment 2015 for 255 Secondary and Higher Secondary Teacher posts.
- Click on the link to go to GSTES Recruitment page.
- Download Official Notification & Details and read them carefully before proceeding to Online Application.
- Get back to GSTES Recruitment page and select Apply button for desired post i.e. Secondary Teacher OR Higher Secondary Teacher.
- Fill up the Online Application with required personal & education details.
- Upload your recent Passport size Photograph and Signature Image as per instructions.
- Submit and Confirm the Application online on completion.
- Save and remember your Registration/Confirmation Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application and Fee Challan for record and fee payment purpose.
- Pay the Application Fee at nearest Post Office through Challan.
- Keep the Application Print and Fee Challan with receipt as is is useful in future procedures.
Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 7th September 2015
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
Click to View/Download Important Details
For more information regarding GSTES Gujarat Teacher Recruitment 2015 Notification for 255 Secondary & Higher Secondary Teacher posts, Online Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Key Dates etc., the aspirants should log on to GSTES official website at www.eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in.