GPSC Govt Engineering College Lecturer & Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 1227 Posts at ojas.guj.nic.in: The Gujarat Public Service Commission has released an advertisement about GPSC Govt Engineering College Recruitment 2015 for 1227 posts of Lecturer and Assistant Professor on its official website at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. The Gujarat PSC is calling up Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 1227 vacant posts of Lecturer and Assistant Professor in Government Engineering Colleges of Gujarat State.
GPSC Govt Engineering College Recruitment 2015 for 1227 Lecturer/Assistant Professor Vacancies, Apply Online at ojas.guj.nic.in. The Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for GPSC Govt Engineering College Lecturer & Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015 via official website portal at ojas.guj.nic.in from 24 November 2015 to 09 December 2015. The Last Date for Submission of Application (after online application) is 19 December 2015. The candidates are advised to apply online within prescribed time limit as the Gujarat Public Service Commission will not consider any application valid after the closing date.
GPSC Govt Engineering College Recruitment 2015 Apply for 1227 Lecturer/Assistant Professor Vacancies at ojas.guj.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), Government of Gujarat
Name of Recruitment:
GPSC Govt Engineering College Lecturer & Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015
Lecturer: 527 Posts
Assistant Professor (Class 2): 549 Posts
Assistant Professor (Class 1): 151 Posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 1227 Posts
The Age of the candidate must not exceed 40 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category candidates according to Gujarat Government Rules.
For more details, refer Official Notification.
The candidate must have Degree/Qualification in respective discipline from a recognized university/board/institute.
For post wise qualification details, please refer Official Notification.
The candidate must pay the Application Fee as per the instructions given in Official Advertisement of GPSC Govt Engineering College Lecturer/Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015.
For further details, read Official Notification.
The candidates will be selected as Lecturer or Assistant Professor in Government Engineering Colleges of Gujarat on the basis of Written Exam and/or Personal Interview.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for GPSC Govt Engineering College Lecturer/Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Find out Apply Online tab and select it.
- Navigate to GPSC Govt Engineering College Lecturer & Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015.
- Select Details button for your desired post.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully before applying.
- Get back to Application page and select Apply Now button to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with required personal and educational details.
- Save the Application and note down your Application Number.
- Select Upload Photograph section.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature image as asked.
- After that click on Confirm Application tab to confirm your Application online.
- Take printout of Application and Fee Challan.
- Pay the Application Fee at nearest Post Office as applicable.
- Send the Application Form (hard copy) with Enclosures and Fee Challan receipt to the Address given below:
Gujarat Public Service Commission,
Bahumali Bhavan, Lal Darwaja,
Ahmedabad – 380 001.
Starting Date for Online Application: 24 November 2015
Last Date to Apply Online: 09 December 2015
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 19 December 2015
Click to Visit GPSC official website
For more information about GPSC Govt Engineering College Lecturer & Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015 Notification for 1227 Vacancies in Government Engineering Colleges of Gujarat, Online Application Process and Segment, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee & Pay Scale, Process of Selection, Important Dates etc., the aspirants should log on to official website at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in and @ojas.guj.nic.in.