East Central Railway Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply for 246 Vacancies of Constable Posts at www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in:
East Central Railway has published an advertisement about East Central Railway Constable Recruitment 2016 on its official website at www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in. The East Central Railway invites Offline Application from Matriculation passed candidates of 18 to 25 years age criteria for filling up 246 vacant posts of Constable (BAND) in 2016. The ECR Recruitment Department will appoint the eligible candidates through Written Exam, PET, PMT, Document Verification, Trade Test and Medical Exam.
The candidates are required to pay Rs.50/- only as Fee for Application. The Female candidates of all categories and Male candidates of SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen Categories are Exempted from Fee Payment. After appointment as Constable (BAND), the candidate will be paid with Pay Scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through Offline Application Method for East Central Railway Constable (BAND) Recruitment 2016. The Prescribed Application Form (filled in) with attachments and Postal Order/Bank Draft should be reached to East Central Railway Address on or before 11th April 2016. The Last Date of Receipt of Application is 18th April 2016 for Far Areas.
East Central Railway Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply for 246 Constable Vacancies at www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of Organization:
East Central Railway, Indian Railways, Government of India
Name of Recruitment:
East Central Railway Constable (BAND) Recruitment 2016
Male: 221 posts
Female: 25 posts
Total Number of Posts: 246 Vacancies
The Age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years old and maximum 25 years old as on 1st July 2016.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Category candidates as per Indian Railways Rules.
The candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th Class) from a recognized education board.
Moreover, the candidate should have two years experience.
Rs.50/- should be paid as Application Fee by all the candidates except SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen Categories and Female candidates.
The candidate will be appointed based on following process_
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- Medical Exam
The candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/- per month.
How to Apply for East Central Railway Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment/Career section and select it.
- Navigate to Notification/Advertisement for Recruitment of Constable (Band) in East Central Railway 2016.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it carefully.
- Find the Prescribed Application Form at bottom of Notification and take printout of it.
- Fill up the Application Form hard copy with required details.
- Paste your recent passport size Photograph as asked.
- Pay the Application fee by Postal Order or Bank Draft.
- Attach necessary documents, certificates copies with Application Form.
- Send the Application Form with Enclosures and Postal Order/Bank Draft (ORIGINAL) to East Central Railway Address.
- The Application Form must be sent through Ordinary Post only.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 11th April 2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Flung/Far Areas: 18th April 2016
Date of Written Exam: to be Announced Later
Click to View/Read Official Notification
Click here to Visit East Central Railway official website
For more information about East Central Railway Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification for 246 Vacancies of Constable Posts, Offline Application Process, Age Limit, Academic Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the candidates must log on to official website at www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in.